Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Camera- Ricoh Gx200

Ricoh Gx200:

Testing:(I didn't edit the photo)




sry,this is from mdm Facebook album. I like this pic =) mid-autumn festival

continue......
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(outside didn't open light,the flash light of the camera very strong)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(low ISO)
Photobucket
Photobucket
The wide angle超廣角 is 24mm-77mm, so u can shoot a wider photo.

headache, I lost my camera Canon Ixus 60.
Actually not lost, I borrow to my elder sister. She went to Korea last week and bring my camera go too. T_T
and I can't live without camera,lol. Last night mid-autumn festival at school, I reluctantly to borrow Weng Yi camera. cuz i dislike borrow others camera,after spoiled le den how? =(
But finally I borrowed her camera =)

After research, My "dream camera" is
-canon Sx1 IS , -panasonic LX3, -Nikon P90
not a DSLR camera but is a prosumer camera.

So went to sg wang today with mum, and I decided to buy Panasonic LX3 already. Lumix LX3 is a very very very pro camera, you can capture a good picture indoor and at night, noise is low in high ISO.price is RM1599.

but went to Lowyat Plaza, the seller suggest me to buy Ricoh GX200.
and this camera is not popular in malaysia but popular in Japan and Taiwan.And this camera is made in Japan. And i didn't heard Ricoh before,lol. But I feel shocked cuz my mum know Ricoh.She says this camera too famous so no need da guang gao.
This camera not so big so I can carry to anywhere easily =) especially travel.
and the colour very very natural !Finally, i bought this

and u can see tat panasonic Lumix LX3 is superb but I prefer Ricoh GX200,both same price RM1599. Ricoh is also a super good and superb camera too. =)
got ppl say"
他們應該開始都了解到,少了廣角焦段在旅遊機市場的弱項,比高倍率zoom還重要" and "買Ricoh的人如果沒有善用這些功能,就太浪費了!he is saying me,this camera is too hard and complex ><

Nice Day.

1 comment:

dzuft said...

hi,
im a user of gx200 as well but im not much of a photographer so i find the settings a bit complicated. did u attend photography class or u just happen to be good hehe