Friday, October 9, 2009

Pic Pic Pic

After I'd bought the camera, the only thing that I will do is
shoot shoot shoot picture =)
I love this camera and every photo was superb, but it's better when shooting landscape, outdoor or scenery =)

The sky....=)
Photobucket

Another more blue =)
Photobucket

My school, teruk punya sekolah =)
If the camera have wide angle, then you can shoot dao very wide =)
Photobucket

candid!Kok Wing...sry..=D
Photobucket

Lol.She reject to eat bread ><
Photobucket

I take this picture in my school's garden =)
find out where the flower is bah
in front of the bilik pengwas xD
Photobucket

After that, a very ridiculous teacher called 5B to act.
She wants to get the guru cemerlang? ...lol
You very jia larh teacher,u tak pernah teach us...lol...
I want complain you....><
Photobucket

the girl wearing black shirt is pengawas gua....check the teacher de
Photobucket

3D-yap kok sime
Photobucket

bengkel Chemistry...lol
dick shen
Photobucket

Hang qin hair....beautiful,got brown colour one^^
Photobucket

My house the plant
Photobucket

My sis...see how she jump...lol...
this photo is without edit d..
Photobucket

Ok, now teach some skills....
If you see many ISO but dunno what is it,so u can see here...
U can shoot a picture in dark place,but very high noise...nt good d
the lower the ISO, the better the quality of picture =)

Iso 1600,can u see many dot dot dot? that is noise....
Photobucket

Iso 800...not many dots as ISO 1600
Photobucket

ISO 100...clearest..
Photobucket

And now,choose which one is the best pls.....
Eye1:
Photobucket

Eye2:
Photobucket

Eye3:
Photobucket

Eye4:
Photobucket

Eye5:U can see what i am seeing.....
Photobucket

Eye6:
Photobucket

Recent pic....
Photobucket

Photobucket

School again T_T
Photobucket

No comments: