Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Cool Pictures =) ^^ =D

Really nothing to do at school, so take pictures with friends=)
and now are PMR,so good luck to form 3 students =)

A great great photo i think. I love this photo also.=)
Photobucket

Hi Marilyn, Celine chatting with Kok Sime
Photobucket

She so serious ?!!!
Photobucket

I dun know what happen =( lets see the pictures
First:
Photobucket
Second: LOL
Photobucket
third: what kok sime did?
Photobucket

And and and,Celine take this photo. She was testing the Micro
"Chi Weng.So What"lol.JKJK xD
Photobucket

Wow.Nice pic.
Photobucket

they so malu ><
Photobucket

me and chicken wing =)
Photobucket

DickShen..he was checking something =D
Photobucket

Wen YI
Photobucket

Kin Jun take this photo




candid! chatting with pn.Haslina.
She called me do not worry about SPM lol. Cuz they say u can use trial results to apply many things too.
Photobucket

dunno who take de
Photobucket

Khai Yein and Kaze Yin.
Photobucket

Maggie new hair cut.see see khai yein =D
Photobucket

I got ntg to say,haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Heng Huan
Photobucket

I called Su Xin do this pose one.haha.but nice photo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the sky =)
Photobucket

me and marilyn ^^
Photobucket

Wow,She jump dao very enjoy.haha.love this pic too
Photobucket

I Failed =(
Photobucket

yeah!me-marilyn-jian yi-chi weng
Photobucket

A very very nice photo =)
Photobucket

The pose so watdat..haha
Photobucket

notice Chi Wing,beautiful pose...haha..and Do Re Mi...
Photobucket


Hey, U now can put pic on friendster edi la,haha.
Dun say not shang jing again == =)
Photobucket

jian yi.y he close his mouth? xD
Photobucket

lol.Playing card in class.but it's legal rite? no $$ too
Photobucket
What are they doing???!!!
Photobucket

Oh they are checking others BC mark.
Photobucket

Photobucket


=)
Photobucket

dick shen(shang jing leh,haha) and celine.
Photobucket

lol. look so naughty in this pic.haha
Photobucket



Mey Eun and Lyn Yie and tat chiang
Photobucket

Photobucket

Ello
Photobucket

SPM ler,Rajin arh!!!-
Photobucket


Kin Jun, why u place ur finger to my camera's Lens?
Now the lens dirty le....T_T lens very sensitive de
Photobucket

Wow.I like this photo too
Photobucket


She(Michelle) so clever.Studying Chemistry lol
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Finally,I reading, not book, is newspaper. =)
Photobucket


Count down SPM 43 days. I totally didn't study anything cuz really really no mood to study. I try to recite and memorise but failed ><
I used all the energy in trial exam edi T_T
Has anyone can help me?
Especially BIO T_T

No comments: