全球华人歌唱大赛-曾洁钰奪冠
最令我意想不到的是﹐最後決賽二對一的對手melissa也是馬來西亞人
他事代表澳洲參加那場比賽﹐天啊﹐馬來西亞會唱歌的人還真多
有一些真的唱得很不錯﹐有一些就。。。。。做作的也有﹐紅裙姐姐=)
在astro新秀時﹐聽到曾洁钰唱我真的受傷了真的是被感動到﹐但是他唱快歌就還好
他決賽時唱的"沿海地帶"by玄子 差點把我給弄哭了﹐太好聽了﹐而且我看好他
唯一擔心是他快歌部份令人擔心﹐但昨晚他唱的"煩"還真是令我松了口氣=)
恭喜你得獎﹐如果你有出專輯我一定會去買來聽....哈哈﹐贊!
如果不耽擱您的時間﹐請click下面的youtube聽聽下﹐謝謝。我強力推薦=D
他決賽時唱的"沿海地帶"by玄子 差點把我給弄哭了﹐太好聽了﹐而且我看好他
唯一擔心是他快歌部份令人擔心﹐但昨晚他唱的"煩"還真是令我松了口氣=)
恭喜你得獎﹐如果你有出專輯我一定會去買來聽....哈哈﹐贊!
如果不耽擱您的時間﹐請click下面的youtube聽聽下﹐謝謝。我強力推薦=D
Finally,I want to say
CELINE,Happy birthday and have a sweet 17 =)
So you change me a lot, like embrace friend(last time I was sooo close mind one,haha)
and really a lot and a lot.
Always sharing your story with me. and console me when I facing trouble
And And And........Taking Picture Gila Gila xD
Both of us really like to take picture a lot lot lot....
So you always take part in apa-apa competition,as you say you want to colour your life (actually me say d,haha)
Sorry arh,suddenly my brain hang edi,can't think any thing! haha
So hope you can get a good result in SPM.
But I think the most important is, u can take part in competition and grow stronger.haha. Hey,I never Sing K with you leh ! Nvm,After SPM.haha
Friends forever and keep in touch =)
God Bless You.
Sincerely,
BOON SIN XD
1 comment:
http://bezzcentlin.la2host.ru/07-2008.htm architel bankruptcy http://prerertic.la2host.ru/lindi_04-02-2009.htm bankruptcy faq rent http://bezzcentlin.la2host.ru/07-2008.htm bankruptcy lawyers http://dropenpa.la2host.ru/96-gerosio.html phillips electronics bankruptcy http://dropenpa.la2host.ru/pagesto_134.htm business bankruptcy http://lauknowhet.la2host.ru/traktor-buldozer.html bankruptcy credit cards texas http://bezzcentlin.la2host.ru/mashinist-bashennogo-krana-moskva.html colorado bankruptcy law http://enrupme.la2host.ru/10-2008.html bankruptcy attorney texas http://vialojou.la2host.ru/lindi_01-06-2009.html do it yourself bankruptcy
http://vialojou.la2host.ru/kupim-ekskavator-ekg.html file bankruptcy http://corfidow.la2host.ru/12-gerosio.htm repairing credit report after bankruptcy http://netpnichen.la2host.ru/pagesto_7.htm dallas bankruptcy lawyer
Post a Comment