So I didn't study anything in holiday, like the bird flying in the sky
Until yesterday, I unwilling to open the book to study Chemistry Experiment. Don't know what happen to my brain, reject it and don't let me study. So, I only study 3 experiment from form 4 and 5 experiment from form 5.
Teacher say "jangan risau jangan risau.." so i also did risau too lor..haha
OK, I went to my younger sister bf house which situated in WEN DONG,bukit tinggi =)
before u go to Genting Highland, u sure will pass there d, and a lot of delicious food there ^^
so I went to their farm, Absolutely amazing and incredible ya!
May'b I'm a city-boy, so din see this type of thing before lol.
so see the pictures below =)
I love this fruit but I don't know what it name in BI. I love this photo too.Use Micro to capture it and I didn't edit this photo!haha.I think it was amazing!
And me =)
The farm.They sold it in pasar. So, may'b u are eating their veggies =)
^^
lastly,see this special poster? I love this poster soooo much!Today
PLS PLS PLS listen the "Have a little merry little christmas" by Christina Aguilera!
This is a great song, I used to listen it everyday and NON-STOP! Miss Christmas!
And another great song is David Archuleta-Zero Gravity! I didn't listen this soooong long time already,but I hear it in Chicken Wing's blog.
WoooHooo!
And we have finished our trial exam today.We supposed to finished it before Hari Raya, but due to some reason so we need to resit kimia3 ,bio 3 and math1.
And I get 2 paper today,One is Add math....bad bad bad result
I know the sejarah. Not bad.
my add math 1 get 57,but paper 2 get 43 only!! lol,total 56.bad bad
I need to work harder ><
So, I like to travel around the world =) I miss Europe and have a wonderful moment there. I learn, see a lot of cultural and tasted various foods!
And I didn't share it in blog before and lazy to upload the pictures because they are like 500++ pictures @@
Sooo, I upload some pictures =)
If you like scenery, you can go to many Asia Country too...like Vietnam,
Philippines..Not so expensive. This year my aunt are planning to go to a very poor country,Nipo'er and there is a 联邦民主共和国.so scare.
Australia,New Zealand, Switzerland also not bad =)
But I not really enjoy city travel.
So this is in Holland, Amsterdam =) in the ship
Do you see the double decker??haha,ya,in London.London is a very very busy city.
Every morning, the food we eat is the roti,egg,milk,yogurt,ham,cheese,coffee and soo on..But some aunty uncle refuse to eat the DELICIOUS buffet, they bring their Maggie Bei Mian to eat.lol. unhealthy.
So this is the sky of London, I like the sky there =)and the back is the famous London bridge.
beautiful rite ?
This is where the Elizabeth Queen live.That one is her house. Elegant and extremely beautiful!
Trafalgar square.
ya! The house of Elizabeth Queen. Got 2 soldiers kawading there.lol.
The mini Taxi so cute =)
and suddenly I saw this,half car half ship vehicle
This pondok telephone also very famous. Just see it then you know is England ler.
You can see the London sky got many many lines.Ya,that one is the aeroplane line.London is a very busy city =)you can see aeroplane in the sky ANYWHERE!
Oh!This one not Eye of malaysia! This is London's Eye. So enormous, big and beautiful!
Holland Time.
In the factory of making the cheese. Photo with the worker =)They say the longer the time you keep the cheese, the more delicious the cheese.
nice breathtaking view!
Holland Amsterdam, the shape of the building are so special.
Soooo big church.
Firstly I thought this is pseudomorph one,but actually this is real.lol.
Rines Falls=)
Switzerland time! Switzerland is the country I miss the most! lol.I really like there. See how special the tree!
and the hotel I stay is surrounded by mountain and trees!
If you got study Form 1 Geography, you will read this. Many peoples skating and having picnic.the lake will change their colour in different season!Ice Flyer.wheee~!

I didn't edit it.lol.really beautiful
the lake which will change it colour....and really really nice and beautiful
I don't know why there are foggy...
the pondok telephone are very high tech !
no body one...

dog?








eiffel tower =)

You can see a lot of TUYA in Paris =)so late edi....sleepzzZ
No comments:
Post a Comment