woohooo!
Happi Holidayyyyy to everyone and me!
K,for me, I'm going to take a break during this one-week holiday!
You know, the exam was make me feel fatigue and exhausted.Pimples start to build their house on my face! So, I need to get rest man!
Sooo,Planning to go to shopping during this holiday!
=) Hopefully I can having a picnic with my friends in FRIM, jogging,
bowling,go sunway lagoon =D, ice skating...
Extravagant life?? no no no...since i want and eager it for a looong time already....Especially sunway lagoon!
so perhap will go midvalley with friends =)
Pls dun waste your time and doing nothing at home...
Last, I wanna say I want a SX1 Canon, beautiful short pants, a nike bottle =)
*I have try many cameras in PC fair or from friend!Yesterday I've try 2 Olympus cameras from my friends.
Conclusion...canon is the best in digital camera...haha
but for DSLR,I think nikon is great but canon 500D also not bad..
I want to be a photographer!!!!arhhhhh!!and love environment,probably will take the environmental engineering after finished my spm! I hate global warming!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment