and get no.10 in my class,same position with Khai Yein. =)
The position is not important to me. I just wanna score good results in SPM for my future
I'm finding how I can study overseas now =)
the courses Environmental Engineering is unavailable in Malaysia
x'cept some universiti offer it,which is Universiti of Nottingham(very very$) and
UniversitiTeknologi Malaysia
The countries I want to go for study is:-
-Australia
-America
-United Kingdom
-Japan
-Canada
-Germany for high tech of engineering
-New Zealand
I hope I can reach there soon.accually been to London already.But not really like there.
A very very busy city.
Hopefully I can study Master there =)
有誰要去飢餓30嗎?
截至日期為 1/7/2009
將在22/8-23/8舉行
有ah mei擔任嘉賓=)
報名費100$
*我真的好想去,想試一些沒試過的東西,而且意義蠻大
可是在23/8的過六天醬就考final了,怕會影響到>< 可是我已經作出最大的可能性-我會去
自責的話
近来每天都对着电脑
不是电脑就是psp(最近沉迷无双).假期的心情完全还没过完
同学们都在努力,可是我还却懒洋洋,我怕form5 的东西读不完啊
还有,我一定要去唱K,谁叫有free coupon>< 我希望能想hui ying那样>
I very very very very love the new version of Zero Gravity=)
It's really really cool and nice! Nice song call me hear 100× i also won;t feel sien one
like Bleeding love,A moment like this(LL)......It's really hard to sing these song
someppl discussing about mainstream music in www.cari,com.my
Well,I'm not so clear about it. But I not really appreciate song like.....boom boom pow...
or right round....haha...don't shoot me....
2 comments:
OMG
boon sin~
ganbatte in studying aite?
you'll get there one~
when u get there ley (overseas)
i go there kacau u
eat all ur food~XD
haha
jkjk
good luck brutha!
=wings=
thx ya!
u too =)
next time be doctor pls open clinic =)
I get the treatment for free!!
wheee~
Post a Comment