Monday, June 15, 2009

Penang Trip-Day 1

Wow..take a loong loong time to update my blog ya!
So,I have a vacation with my aunt during the last school holiday.It's was great man!

We depart from Kuala Lumpur from 8.00 o'clock.and I was so sleepyzzZ
nothing special at the first day.
We reached Penang at 2.00 o'clocktraffic jam at the Penang bridge and rest at Ipoh =)
(I love Ipoh/Taiping"chicken ho fan" so nice!)
Photobucket sleepppppyyyy zzZ


Photobucketmy cousin from Kelantan.6 years old now but looks like 5 or 4 years old.haha.and she's very panai larh.dunno y.may b her both parents are teacher.
and she speak chinese and some Kelantan Hokkien that I dunno what'z the hokkien from.haha
misunderstand their hokkien




Photobucket In car=)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket huh?what's I saw?!Leona?!Shark?!haha....

Photobucket opposite our hotel(just cross the road) then has a KFC =) seeing at toys

Photobucket her mischievous brother push her head
ngam ngam give me shoot dao..haha

Photobucket ya!The 5 star hotel got a office room...the red shirt is my 2nd aunt,the little child nummy.at her back there gt a office room=)

Photobucket the red shirt is my smallest aunt.the back is my cousin from Kelantan call Kian Koon.the most bad posture is my............brother >< Photobucket
A breathtaking view from our hotel xD

Photobucket can open the window and jump down...haha...

Photobucket me=)

Photobucket take photo from the office room

Photobucket I'm bossi...hehe..busy doing business



Photobucket

Photobucket a historical building

Photobucket
ping guan??!

Photobucket swimming pool!!

Photobucket huh?!

Photobucket LOL



Photobucket me and my brother sleep together there.....haha...in the office room...we bring the mattress our own=)



Photobucket night niew1

Photobucket

Photobucket me=)

2nd day is more memorable and nicee...I meet Zhang Zhi Cheng at Gurney Plaza at Penang
but no many ppl there...very very very unfortunately.....my camera no batery already><
and not many ppl seeing him.so I can see him very veryu close.it's really close,cause 5 steps more can go stage ler...haha...and my aunt say he very short and thin..really.haha.especially his face.but support him=)

and I meet Dong Li Huo Che in the hotel.They stay same hotel with us.so happy to see them but didn't get to say HI..haha.Saw them walk into the lift.=)

No comments: