I knew her since form 3 although she same tuition with me since form 1
and she's clever girl lo...cute girl but now......haha...nt bad larh...
hey HY , if u read this dun Dap me arh...
Erm...ya...congratulation for your ujian dianostik =)
She is not bad but dunno why she dislike to take photo...n say she's not beautifuland...hey Next time teach me Add math and Physic arh wei!!
She get straight A = 8A1 and 4A2
Biology 85++,Chemistry 86++,Add math 95(paper 1 77/80),Physic 92++
so Bian Tai lar you....
She get no.1 in SMK KepongBaru second class...(can't imagine the first class student @@)
and i know u like those maths maths count count subject......haha
I tou pai this one...haha...sry for that..very scare ppl see her face...so she decided to cover her face...haha
after tuition, I went to De Pastry Chef near the sunway SPK..medan putra business centre...cake is nice especially blueberry snow...but eats still ok nia~
blueberry snowzz..I'm lovin It =Dmeet dao dantart,kimpang.ah pang,keng shun when going back to my house =)
they celebrate dunno wat....birthday for freind or father day??? =)
saw this outside my house, dun vomit infront the computer =)
really scary man...
really scary man...
No comments:
Post a Comment