Monday, June 15, 2009

Day 2-Penang Trip

Plan:
Penang Hill-eat prawn mee,they call hokkien mee-go Kek Lok Si praying-back to hotel
-makan chendul(very very very delicious)
-go shopping and walk around Penang myself : saw the buffet recommended by Taiwan's Sha Sha Tv show-body glove xD-back hotel-meet dao 1 pair of holland guys in lift
-Saw Dong Li Huo Che-at night go Gurney to eat-go Gurney Plaza for Zhang Zhi Cheng showcase

back hotel sleepzzZ

Saturday,Agung birthday,so of course many people.Traffic jam here and there.
Annoying.and playing game psp and music.=)


Photobucket go there and saw this.OMG.We went there at 12.00 o'clock and.........so decided to go another place=) But I want to try the train.haha.

Photobucket No air-con.so sweating and make my shirt wet.really weird.

Photobucket Blow lamp=)

Photobucket

Photobucket The moment.^^Kereta api bukit bendera 1923.....

Photobucket

Photobucket This photo remind me with celine at David Archuleta showcase photo...haha...tht's my aunt..Because too many people edi,we decided to go to kek lok si...>< Photobucket going to Kek Lok Si.need to walk to reach there>< Photobucket so many tortoises

Photobucket old photo.I capture this since 1989.LOL

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket And the most bu shuang thing is...no body want to help me take photo..so not I like to ZI PAI...is no body help me><

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket I like this photo very much!! singing David "Touch my hand" ...try to reach talk to you,touch my hand....haha

Photobucket

Photobucket me again=) ZI PAI

Photobucket could you see that?Ah PEK and ah MA also climb to the Kek Lok Si...omg.....

Photobucket I like the shirt which got the two hand 1.......love it...hopefully we can have a 5B class shirt like that

Photobucket I like the footprints...


So after that,we went back to hotel.Traffic jam.ambil masa yang lama utk sampai.haih.
And they all stay in the hotel cause they're lazy to walk.For me,I like travel a lot..and like to walk here walk there like Free & Easy travel. I decided to walk through the street myself.


Photobucket saw this.beautiful bar.....just behind the hotel

Photobucket



Photobucket It's look like Europe..muahaha.I like that.no rubbish and clean.


Photobucket ZI PAI 1

Photobucket
ZI PAI 2

Photobucket
saw a very special bar.

Photobucket and finally,saw BODY GLOVE ^^
I didn't buy any Tshirt in body glove before.So this time I walk into that shop.Boy's shirt
overall RM78.00.

PhotobucketT1-this shirt nice ma?I like white colour.

Photobucket T2-they say this shirt is the newest and you can see it in Ifeel magazine.but I think this shirt very biasa.

Photobucket T3-this shirt not bad.=)

Photobucket T4-I didn;t buy this kind of shirt before.

Photobucket T5-accually I wanna buy this shirt because it's very special...haha..may b I didn't go Sungei Wang so dunno gt this type of shirt
but after try this,feeling not very nice.

conclusion:which shirt I buy?yup.T3 and T4.got any opinion ma?share opinion with me.=)
I really like T3.haha.the T1 cloth very very very thin and weak.

Photobucket I buy this shirt.RM5=)

Photobucket ferry behind the photo...

And at night,meet Zhang Zhi Cheng adn got a Apple computer fair there.
I want Ipod classic!!!!120 GB.....

**************************************

Day3

Photobucket
old building....

Photobucket the back is a....forget apa liao...haha..



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I meet this two cool girls.one is from holland and another is from canada=)


Photobucket

Photobucket
the two Ang Mo help me take the photo.haha.look fierce and weird.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket really can boom very far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucketinside so dim and scary..

Photobucket and I found this...zoom in for you

Photobucket many boom wah...

Photobucket what is he doing?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket the rifle very very heavy leh...hard to carry....

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket bye bye Francis Light=)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket titanic

Photobucket




edit next time..very late le=)

No comments: