I had a dream, a song to sing..
ya..I really have dream..Just may be will make you laugh
that is...to sing with David Archuleta, Leona Lewis, be Charice friend.^^
I like to sing.Passion in music and singing.(alto not sing very good)
although I only know how to play keyboard.(Now sucks edi><)..taught by Kin Fong before
My mom encourage me to learn Guitar, she says can play and sing
and she call her great singing teacher to teach me the correct way to sing.
Unfortunately,the teacher was too busy. some more this year is a busy year T_T
I like Susan Boyle,which is a innocent person=) and adorable Archie and Lewieee...haha
Ya..Leona Lewis is a pizza hut waitress before be a singer=) they are so amazing
I'm not interested to be a singer
just keep sarcastic and criticized by people,community..and those rumours are scary
but I dunno how can David do it.He is less negative news and he is always smile.
Before i tot he sings OK nia..but after that i reveal his voice is unique and distinctive=)
alto leona also faced some bad comment and comparison between mariah carey,whitney houston,celine dion,cristina....may'b she's a great singer=)
I learn moral value and many things include Eng vocabulary from David..haha..I'm not really idolised him kay.And I'm not lovin him lol(especially jian..I'm not G)I just his super fans and admire him=) But I love Leona=)
They saw David on newspaper or magazine I brought to school,and saw David,and all will looking at me.someone ask me whether I bought the magazine because of him...lol..I think 50%..haha...it's really make me awkward and embarrassed.I will buy the magazine if got my other idol too...haha
I have a dream,a song to sing. This is my dream
hopefully dream come true in the future yeah...^^
*holiday is really busy cause my cousin from Kelantan come to KL
and today go midvalley,Chilis grill and bar to eat western food..=)
going to penang this saturday..=)
No comments:
Post a Comment