Saturday, May 30, 2009

Charice pempengco

yup..today I would like to introduce a great singer call Charice which 17 years old(same as us)
dunno whether you all know her or not...a filipino
U can go youtube her and she has go to the Oprah Winfrey show and talk about her story
She's no $$ and very pity...And now she's little famous in America =)
She love her mommy very much and join competition since very young juz b'cuz to win money cuz poor....her dad died since 3 years old....
and I was proud what she'd achieve...SAME AGE AS US LEH......haih..

And she duet with her idol-celine dion in her concert->Because you love me
and david archuleta also got mentioned her in his blog =)
P.S. Before I go I wanted to mention one thing real quick. I was hanging out at my house when my parents called me in to watch a story on Oprah about this girl named Charice. I had seen her on youtube before and she was at the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade, but it was amazing to hear her story and her voice! She seriously has one of the best voices I've heard in a long time, and I had chills the entire time I was watching about her life. So instead of a song for the day I think you should check her out! It's more like a person for the day haha. She was really inspiring and for those of you who haven't heard her yet I think you're in for a real treat! She sang My Heart Will Go On during her appearance on Oprah, and it's amazing to see how much passion she has for what she does! I also loved how she talked about how important her mom was to her. I hope you guys enjoy!


莎蕊絲 生於菲律賓勒官那省的聖彼得縣 (San Pedro, Laguna)。Charice 母親和姨姨都是歌手,她父親在她 3 歲時死於暴力事件,她 4 歲起,和她弟弟一同開始跟她們學習唱歌。即使她從沒有受過正統樂理、聲學訓練,她歌技絕對超越一般人水準。而為了負擔部份生計,她由 7 歲開始參加勒官那省大小歌唱比賽——她曾表示自己參加了超過 80 個歌唱比賽,表演經驗實在與年齡不成正比。
2005 年,她參加過菲律賓最大電視台 ABS-CBNLittle Big Star 比賽(類似「全美偶像大賽」的節目),雖然在最後一回得到最高分,但只得到比賽第三名。後來,雖然也在菲律賓廣告亮相,但慢慢沉靜下來。
2007 年,她應邀到韓國表演比賽節目「Star King」,表演一鳴驚人,當晚演出迅速經 Youtube 傳播,點擊數逾百萬人次。美國音樂人 艾倫狄珍妮 (Ellen DeGeneres)Youtube 上看到莎蕊絲的表演,邀莎蕊絲到她主持的 The Ellen DeGeneres Show 表演,她也慢慢得到美國方面音樂人的注意。
在美國作了幾次表演後,2008 年她獲得 大衛科士打 (David Foster) 賞識。David Foster 先後為 比吉斯米高積遜麥當娜惠特尼·休斯頓席琳·狄翁瑪麗亞·凱莉肯尼·基 等當製作人,可說是美國樂壇其中一位教父。他認同莎蕊絲的才華,迅速與她簽約,並把她看成明日之星。
大衛科士打不斷在不同公開場合推廣莎蕊絲,她推出首張大碟,為她提供表演機會。在 2009 奧斯卡金像獎的禮後舞會中,大衛科士打是這樣介紹她出場︰「她今年 16 歲。她會是你所能遇見其中一個最有才華的歌手!今晚,你將見證歷史,因為一年之後,她會成為地球上其中一個最偉大的歌星——我百分之百肯定。」

This song really meaningfull and inspired me!
Note To God(很有意思下,記得聽啊,他還有點走whitney 跟celine dion路線)



charice學如何發聲.你也可以從中學到一點唱歌基本技巧哦...我媽學唱歌也是由這樣學起的=)學發音先
Charice - Voice Lesson with my vocal coach Eric Vetro!

No comments: