Saturday, May 23, 2009

Recently

Wow, watching American Idol season 8 just now on 8TV
U know,It's really cool and I love the way they perform
With my mom,@@,gila with that show. Mummy and I started to crazy with that last week.LOL
And finally Kris Allen won the competition!
I'm his fans too cause I like his tone.I dislike rockyyy, just feel so noisy
But Adam Labert did a good job!He is a rocker which can hit high note and sing well
And a powerful sound, a wide vocal range.

I wanna sing!I wanna sing!
Yeah~next wednesday may'b go Cheung K with friend
I never cheung K with anybody this year just because of the Stupid and Useless exammmmmmm....ujian intervensiiiiii...
And I need to keep my result.Last year my result was not satisfied and my mummy said I always go shopping and cheung K and cause the result fall..><
and this year I also crazy with music,Idol-idol...
hopefully I can get a saticfied result and at least not more than no.25 and more than 65%(It's so hard cause form 5 exam is really harder than form 4 exam!)
GOD bless me~



Hey,remember to watch The american Idol season 7 on 8TV(the last year A.Idol)
Leona Lewis ^^ will perform on that show
and watch both great Daivd,that is David cook and David Archuleta...hehe
remember: 11.45pm-12:45am on sunday(want final already!)

No comments: