Saturday, May 23, 2009

AntiExam

WTH?! After 1 week Ujian Intervensi and rest for a week
start exam again and until the 26th may. That's mean my whole MAY is under pressure
and need to keep a lot of effort to study to ensure can get a saticfied result...LOL
I'm no mood to study at all and be compelled....Desperate

Everytime Ujian Pertengahan I will felt anxious and anxiety.But this year really different
Not because I have confident in this exam.I think is we have tooo much exam this year already
I'd adapt it and will not feel heart-jumping out when get the exam paper.(I will felt this b4@@)
And looking around my class, everybody is clever and those not nerd had change to nerd
It's a good news, not a tragedy!Hope we will reached our target to show that we 2008 5B can do it....not only concentrate on studying, we also can sing,can design a house and get prizes^^

Well,I'm a talkative person(I feel..haha).But because the exam,I become quiet more and not joining friend...haih...hopefully our JPM will learn from other country..so pupil not just concentrate on recite,memorise and use boring method in teaching student..
I think this will only produce more ulat buku only which only keep study, study and study
I think it's so terrible and ridiculous.The achievement of a student in school just based on a piece of SPM exam paper??!!!haih.......

Today the chemistry paper is ok and not very hard + not very easy
I din't study for chapter 8-salt cause I do not have enough time...n still remember some some
and use 45 minutes in school to revise form 5 chp1 and 2...really bad...
and the chapter I like the most in chemistry is F4 chp5^^,6,7. Always forget and keliru for chp 4


Next week still got the physic paper...I only score 36% in the last ujian intervensi..the worst result!
yuppy!after tuesday,I can sleeepzzzz, playzzz, shopping
and I have a two week holiday ^^
*I'm very free now...study physic on sunday...I think still got some impressions gua..cuz have read it in last ujian intervensi...
Everybody Gambateh! I think this year is really horrible and miserable year for me..haih.......
I LIKE 2008 FORM 4..THE TIME PAST MOST FAST IN FORM 4!I'm so happy last year...
and change a lot...be more confidence and like to communicate with others^^

No comments: