Wednesday, May 27, 2009

-short post-CK

CK=cheung k^^
today,I truancy to go The Garden Red Box
Me and Su xin were planning it since exam cause exam is so boring and stress
so we decided to go to The garden
Firstly,we were planning to go to The Curve one
But michelle mummy disallowed her b'cuz she says there are a few people in The Curve
n dangerous....her mum really caring...
so we went there by KTM and reached there at 11.30am
Accually we choose the package Student price 11.00-2.00
but timeless...sing short short...really bu shuang
then I saw a promotion which can sing from 11.00-6.00,RM28++,Lunch+buffet
then we choose the package....their lunch not bad ya!

This is the first time I go cheung K this year=)
And the PA system there was suck....dunno y...
AndI can sing in my house now...even better then them one
only need vcd to sing =(

I"m gila like a..............
And the song we must select is....My heart will go on and hero^^+ bleeding love
And I like Because you love me by celine dion...haha...

here are some picturea=)
Michelle and Su xin
Photobucket

me-michelle-suxin(the room is so small and not beautiful as other red box)
Photobucket

A gila shot
Photobucket

Free 1 voucher?!^^
yeah!free 1

Finally,we get a heart attack to see the price@@
Photobucket

It's really make me shock!but nvm la...hehe(lunch+buffet+11.00-6.00pm..nt bad)
But the titbit need RM18,service charge 10.00++....omg
Photobucket

I was singing bleeding love...but interrupt bu someone...=(

No comments: