tomorrow and tomorrow....I will be shifting on campus, a single shared ensuite bathroom, mean i will share my bathroom with other(who staying beside my room), and RM465. EXPENSIVE! without air-cond, but inclusive internet connection.
Wondering whether i need to get a laptop or not. Below RM2000 or around that price. If not i need to go to computer room =/ laziiieee
And got a mechanic test on thursday, and now i still haven study.
Going to university of nottingham now becoming my fear factor.
During the orientation day, i wish I can stick with Nottingham. I love the environment, the way they teach, reputable.....but now it's become my nightmare, i feel like Oh No, school gaian..sigh...sth like that now..
may be test, stress, no time, project, assignmentsss, testssss*I had no time to prepare for that! but if I stay there on the early of month, i sure i can prepare for it.* How stress I are.
Finally I realize that why people say 100% exam is better than 50% assignment 50% exam. =/
Well, mine one is 30%Test, 60% final exam, 10% lab report. So need to do lab report every week. Sigh
BUSYYYY LIFE ARHHH.... btw, i will have a break from 17/7 - 27/9, 2 month's break. ^^
*There can be miracle, when you believe, though hope is frail, It's hard to kill*
I want to be a mentally and spiritually rich person! I want to invent something that can save our motherland!
And I want to........GET BACK MY PENDRIVE T_T 4GB kingston pendrive....I kept all my pictures and memories inside the pendrive! T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment