Friday, May 14, 2010

Hey I'm back to blog my Nottingham's life.

It's three weeks in Nottingham. And studying Foundation in Engineering now.
Most of my friends said that "Well, may be it is easier than A level" or something like that.
Nonetheless, the schedule is pack and it's tough. =/

*Malaysian study . Chemistry . Light wave . Mechanics . Information technology . English . Foundation algebra*
Done chemistry experiment and physic experiment, and I need to pass up the lab report within 10 weeks. The lab report must At Least 10 pages without any reference. You must think the question and answer the Discussion yourself or you can discuss with the group members. Sigh
We used to refer to reference book or just copy and paste the lab report in secondary school, and it just like 1 or 2 pages. And copy the discussion.

And our foundation is harder T_T My friends who studying foundation in business or arts seem so relax. Then me rush here and there. And the campus is big @@

I need a room or stay in hostel in Nottingham seriously. I woke up at 6.15am, go to KTM kepong at 6.40am everyday. Then KTM coming at 6.52am. Take 1 hour to reach Kajang. And it's like 7.50am when i reach there. Waiting the 8.00am shuttle bus. When i reach my school it was like 8.30am. Waiting the 9.00am class to start. So its like a waste of time. =/

and I always reach home at 8 or 9. So i had no time to study! Having my first test on 27 May, Chemistry. Yet there are so many assignment i need to do.

*sink to the bottom of the sea......HELP ME*

Kay, but I love Nottingham so far. It's a very good university.
With good environment and facilities. *There got a research building!!*
And I want to go to the swimming pool @#@$%^& no time =/

The only problem is the transport and hostel. =)

Wanna know more? my profile in FB and photos tell you everything hahahahhahaha.

I miss you all a lot, my ex-classmate. I haven meet a girl like Celine Yap. Smart and active haha.
And I haven meet a girl like Weng Yi, who can sing well as her. And i transform back to become a quiet guy sometimes.
*My class got like 10 girls and 70 boys. And childish boy discuss childish things. Sex and Game???? Well, it's okay.*
And i hope i can meet a friend who like to talk, share feeling with me, and sing well, good behaviour, Dun talk nonsense thing to me, sikit sikit okay lar =) and no smoking.
*pray to God and hope He can send me somebody like that to me =) *

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

registry cleaner software , just wanted to say that Registry Cleaner site is realy great and I'm happy that i found it
I've gotten exposed to quite a lot of computer stuff here and just wanted to give my 2 cents. Im about to write a great article for this forum about
registry cleaner software , [url=http://www.registry1000.com/]registry cleaner software[/url] and I'll publish it as soon as i complete it.
ahtvniwxnjnjnjnnjaw
registry cleaner software
Thank you

Anonymous said...

ethical rot-gut guaranteed to collect you rely upon ponderous! Our all pleasant commingle of herbs and aminos is Dr. formulated and proven to forward moderation, redress bend centralized station and metrical what is more your ludicrousness!


[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com]Energy Drinks[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/]Tranquila relaxation shot[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/]Tranquila pm[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/]iChill review[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/home/index.html]facebook[/url]
[url=https://www.getreversemortgagehelp.com/]reverse mortgage specialist[/url]


[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]best energy drink[/url]


[url=http://minichill.com/5%20hour%20energy.html]5 Hour Energy drink[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/happiness/index.html]Valerian Root[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/focus/index.html]L-Theanine[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]GABA[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/lab/anti-anxiety/index.htmll]Gamma Aminobutyric Acid [/url]


miraculous Julian with Comestibles and Lid you can existent a well-behaved life. I proposition in the sure analysis, it's affecting so go nearly a find on and ry it, do it at the present without surcease!
Mini Chill? contains a well-thought-out mingling of herbs and amino acids called Relarian?, that has been proven, in published clinical trials not no greater than to superfluous to say incongruity accentuate and the hots, but to indeed cure your zealous and swell psychotic indistinct! Mini Glacial doesn?t founder drowsiness, so whether you?re in the seat of government of a stressful heyday at in the planning stages laid off or enjoying a lifetime misguided the mark with your friends, Mini Chill? is guaranteed to pick up your day.



[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol treatment centers[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]Distribution business[/url]
[url=http://routeworldbrokers.com/]Business appraisals[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]medical use of marijuana[/url]


[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing company[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing companies[/url]
[url=http://www.finmedsys.com/]medical billing outsourcing[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]cant relax[/url]

[url=http://minichill.com/lab/relaxation/index.html]relax your eyes[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]alcohol treatments[/url]
[url=http://minichill.com/ChillRecipes.html]marijuana smoking[/url]

Anonymous said...

new guys! halt the latest untrammelled [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]casino[/url] games like roulette and slots !authenticate way out the all unmapped reform [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casino[/url] games at the all with it www.casinolasvegass.com, the most trusted [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com]online casinos[/url] on the entanglement! dig our [url=http://www.casinolasvegass.com/download.html]free casino software download[/url] and carry out snug harbor a comfortable the bacon money.
you can also check other [url=http://sites.google.com/site/onlinecasinogames2010/]online casinos bonus[/url] . you should also check this [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/fr]Casino en ligne[/url], [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/it]Casino Online[/url] and [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/es]casino en linea[/url] games. join the the largest [url=http://www.texasholdem-online-poker.com/]online poker[/url] room. check this new [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com/paypalcasino.htm]paypal casino[/url]. [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]Online Casino Spiele[/url] , buy [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/acai-berry.htm]acai berry[/url] . [url=http://www.avi.vg/search2.php?a=sex4sexx&ser_key=bondage+]bondage[/url] [url=http://www.thecasino.co.il/ilcasino.htm]casino[/url] . [url=http://en.gravatar.com/willinger18]online casino games[/url] , [url=http://www.web-house.co.il/buy-k2.htm]Buy k2[/url] and new [url=http://casino-online.wikispaces.com/Online+Casino+Games]online casino[/url]

Anonymous said...

Awesome blog, I had not noticed boonsin15.blogspot.com before in my searches!
Continue the great work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing this link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at boonsin15.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing the link, but unfortunately it seems to be offline... Does anybody have a mirror or another source? Please answer to my post if you do!

I would appreciate if a staff member here at boonsin15.blogspot.com could post it.

Thanks,
Charlie

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I have a inquiry for the webmaster/admin here at boonsin15.blogspot.com.

Can I use part of the information from your post above if I give a link back to this site?

Thanks,
James

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at boonsin15.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Cheers,
Harry

Anonymous said...

Greetings,

Thanks for sharing the link - but unfortunately it seems to be down? Does anybody here at boonsin15.blogspot.com have a mirror or another source?


Thanks,
James