Friday, May 28, 2010

You bring me down.....=(

Did an experiment on monday. Determine the chemical and physical properties of compound =) yeah it's funny.
We need to wear the glove and coat, and goggle too. But I got wear frame, so dont need la. hehe

See i holding the blue blue solution? yea My favourite colour. I love that kind of blue! It's Copper(II) sulphate if i not mistaken.

And guess what?? I Highlight my hair on last saturday. 23/5/2010. Actually i choose the darker one, then the girl who help me to highlight looking me with full of curiousity *That colour obvioud meh?!*

Cuz i dislike thouse gold gold and yellow. UGLY
then after my dyed, my hair become GOLD+BROWN colour! May be they bleach my hair. and it is harm to my hair i know. =/ So not going to highlight anymore.
May be i will dye? lol. but natural colour is the BEST =) after i dyed my hair, my aunt say i look older liao =/ weird
Continue to the title.........



Meet Mr.Friday again and gonna say Bye to Ms.May.
Can you imagine that time Fly so fast ?! *Fly instead of pass. Cuz it reallllyyy fast!* 0.0
And I had a superrrr busy week and has taken my chemistry test yesterday *Dumb*
As I do not practice enough and lack of exercise, finally, finalllyyyy, I kosongkan few question.
Go to school at 6am and reach home at 8.30, I have run out of time! I respect to God, He create 24 hours instead of 48 hours. Can anyone tell me the reason?

And DOWN because....
I've lost my pendrive, which is a Kingston 4GB pendrive.
I haven get the accommodation on campus *shit!!*
I haven prepare for my test
I have a lot of assignment and reports plus presentation to go.
Finally I know, why people say A level is better, 100% for exam instead of 50% assignment 50% exam. Lol
I love Nottingham, but then now it turns to like....urrrgghh....I dislike to go to notts =/
May be because it is competitive within each others, and many homeworks, yet i still love the environment there .Haha. The only problems i'm facing are transportation and accommodation.

Never regret for the decision you made. So I made the decision, now is the time to responsible for it. My responsibility.
and PLS. When you meet some classmates that catch up slower, try to teach them and not like
"Dude, So easy you also dunno ar?" or like "That one you can get in the periodic table la! CI SIN!! "
And the way he said Chi Sin is really....Loud, rude and arrogant. So if you realize that you have this habit or this type of tendency, better correct it.  



And I was like wake up at 6 and reach school at 9. And reach home at 9pm sth like that.
I want to stay in my house. Yea I'm a cancer, so sure i will miss home.
And spending time with families members are marveoloussss and fabuloussss. =)

And i miss my secondary high school friend!!! Can't denied that secondary school life is the best!
Although now is becoming more freedom already, but I still love the high school life =/
I miss to sit in a gang, with chin wing, celine yap and khai yein discuss homeworks together.
I miss everyone! *but dislike some Nerds*
And even though we are in the first class, yea we are like....not fighting and comparing to each other =) *may be got? but i know in Form 3 we like to compare with each other lol, still haven mature yet.*

And now i was like.....pressure, tension, stress...HELP....Most of them get 8A+ above, 10A's is common in my foundation in engineering, and some of them have a superb brain, A girl from chinese independent school, pro in math, and majority of them can catch up very fast when lecture are teaching.

What can i do is, be a diligent and conscientious student. Of course not to be a bookworm and nerddy, I want to enjoy my life =P Life is NOT JUST STUDY AND STUDY. Gain extra knowledge is more more important for me.




Yea that's all for today....
Live like we're dying. And turn every single moment to become a wonderful moment. ^^

No comments: