Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Going down to the center of the earth =(

walking on the pedestrian street....i am alone
pretending to become a strong person...
As i know...crying is beautiful....it will make me grow stronger..
I want a trustworthy friend with truly heart
i want to share my feelings and stories with them, him or her
I was emoing and very stress now
going down to the center of the earth
Music cure my illness when i am sick and not feeling well


I miss you all

He will save me i will grow stronger with God.
Bless me


I dont want to suicide myself although now i am thi9nking that


dont leave me alone

Now I very hate to go Nottingham although i am staying there now

They make me sad and depress


Seriously i need someone to comfort me now

tomorrow mechanics exam. I haven study. I know may be i will get a bad result.
that's all =(

T_T



Wake up in the morning
saw someone using the gun to shoot the dog
the dog may be die already
I saw the dog "shouting"

Human. stop this. imagine if Alien that smarter than human and treat us like that..how we feel

I saw the dog Eowing...they feel painfull...
Morningmare

No comments: