Sunday, June 13, 2010

Crying is Beautiful

Well my blog immediately become a emo blog =/
Sigh. I really don't feel like want to go back to Nottingham and study.
I was so stress and tension there.
And....Din share my feeling and story with anyone...just keep it as a secret and keep it in my heart
Only God know what happen to me. Thanks to Chloe Yap too =)
She cheer me up and let me get rid of the bad mood.

By the way, my tear will drops suddenly.
When mummy calling me on Tuesday, I was cry like a shit after the end of the conversation.I feel loneliness, stress, emo, unhappy.......and i was like 2 weeks din see her already. 1st week she went to Taiping when i going back to my home. This week she going to Phuket =(

And today, after she went to Puchong then continue to go to airport...
I cry like a baby also.
half reason i cry is because i miss her and i love her. the other reason i also dunno.
May be i feel stress and emo again. And assignments...friends in nottingham(i very quiet in nott)

Then some people judge and think that I am very happy in Nottingham by viewing the Nottingham pictures in my photo albums in facebook. Okay i enjoy it but then....i become a VERY QUIET person. and EMO and STRESS person. I dun know. How i gonna heal the problem?
My class was like 70 boys and 7 girls. Normally i tend to share my feelings with girls because most of them are willing to listen to you =.= and cure me.

And just went out with Su Xin today. She said me become very quiet person. When cheung K also not Sot as like before. The last time i cheung k with her is at the end of april. That time i still very active and talkative. And i will very mad when sing k ing. but now i become......=/
then i was like talking something, but thinking other things. I feel like this is not real. And feel like "huh? i went to cheung k just now? why i at 1U?" the feeling is not real one.....

Never mind. Can't wait for the break. 17/7 until 27/9. 2 months break. seriously i need a break and take a breath. Foundation is easier and not as hard as A lavel.. but then so many things to do and very rush.
We need to finish it within 10 months. so must be very rush =/


God bless me.

1 comment:

Bernice Lim said...

all the bez alfred!!
support u always no matter wat ya
cheers~