Thursday, April 16, 2009

ZERO GRAVITY!

Well,last week I having a good moment especially in saturday =D
just as you know,David Archuleta =)
and everyday i came back from school,I'll see some new message in my phone
that's a short message send from David via pacmee.com everyday in last week
I just miss the moment...
I felt not accustomed without the message...T_T
hope he'll coming to Malaysia and held on a concert as soon as possible =)
and I'd be familiar with some of the David's fans.
because of the showcase and him,make me knowing you and made a relationship between you and me =)
Last saturday was a really really wonderful, great day,all unexpected had turned expected=)
But what make me so disappointed is
-I didn't have the opportunity to talk with him
-I didn't get the chance to sing with him =) (I think this is immposible)
-I didn't get the chance to take a photo with him ><
But I really appreciated what he did
and he had a good time in Malaysia and Singapore =)

And accually I'd no daring to sing infront of everybody incuding my friends
but after accompanied my friend to CHEUNG K,it raise my bravery and daring =)
afterthat,I always share my favourite music and Idol with my friendzz..
and get praise from some friends...and it build up my confident
I just not want to showoff or whatzz ...I just like to sing!
David give some advice for those who wanna be a singer(interview in Malaysia)~he says never give up for your dream...try hard to achieved ur dream
But I'm not interested be a singer at all...


Ya!and many many good things happen in this week
We no need to study this week=) For the minggu kokurikulum
and we built our model showhouse today and having a singing competition this week
I be one of the soloist and make me feel pleasant,happy,but feel nervous too
thanks for the chance giving to me=)really appreciate lot XD
although it's not a full song and just 4 sentences,but I'd feel enough edi larh
my class are going to perform STAND BY ME =) what's a nice song!

and~I wanna upload some video to youtube
but it very slowwwwww untill I can't tahan....
I've record some video during saturday David Archuleta showcase

and listen ZERO GRAVITY beside my blog
I like this song very muchhhh and it's sing by David!
It's can described my feeling and what I feel =)
can somebody help me to download the song??
needa for ur help~I couldn't find it ><
I like this song very very much

Well,Celine and I was appeared on Monday The Star newspaper(Star Two)
You can see us holding the board"David,Look Here" which I took a day to think design it =)



The showcase make me crazy with David,haha
just like the way he act himself, and the songs he sing
eventhough he's famous now, but he retain his personality
not cocky,arrogant and I really admire
A good good good singer,hopeeeee he'll come to Malaysia for his concert
【cause the saturday showcase is sooo short and feel not enough cause he only perform bout 30minutes++ !!!】
wish you well in Utah,US=)
and hope leona will come to Malaysia >< can't waited!

next week is ujian intervansi,hope u all scare good results =)
needa to study edi cuz haven read many many many thing
only 4 days for me to prepare it><
may post the David showcase {dunno when...}haha...when I free

2 comments:

May C said...

"and I'd be familiar with some of the David's fans.
because of the showcase and him,make me knowing you and made a relationship between you and me =)"

haha who? Felina a? x)

Vagabondy - Alfred said...

no lah...n others...
like esther them arh...
felina arh...