I've order 2 david archuleta tickets at rock corner last nite(the ticket exhange only available in rock corner,artist gallery,victoria of music)
5.20pm,just came back from school n take a shower
no bodies in home,this mean that i gonna get a taxi to reach The curve rock corner
well,I just very very gila + stupid cause don't know where have the taxi station
just like a foolish people,rush and run to sri sinar there de taxi station @@
i'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and sweating ><>go home-->take a short short shower-->then go the curve
I meet a older taxi driver but he says now very jam,so he can't fetch me there...i'm very anxious cause scare i cant reach there b'fore 6pm
after that,meet a taxi driver and he says he can fetch me there,after that,it cost me RM8.40.
after reach the curve,I juga buat macam gila,run/rush into The Curve
then quickly find the direct board which show the direction of Rock Corner
after searhing and finding,finally i find ROck Corner
"err,yesterday i have book 2 tickets for david archuleta showcase"
she ask for my name and i told him i was the person who book the ticket last night
"SORRY,THERE NO MORE TICKETS T_T"
i told her i book last night,but she told me many many many people book the tickets very early
and they last day pay the album+ticket already,so she cant do anything
and she says the sum of the ticket in the rock corner shop is only 100
OMG...i gila sana and keep asking her how to get the ticket
she says she realized my feeling but she cant do anything because the customers are already pay the fees
so my heart and dream was just BROKE
and i ask her whether the outlet Rock Corner in another shopping centre still got the ticket or not
she says all are sold out already
felt nothing when i asking her question
but after walked out from the shop,felt like dissapointed,sad,miserable
not only because of the tickets,i think back how i rush here rush there,n sampai kat sini,u tell me tiada,just felt regret to do something like that
and buying the album to exhange the ticket for david archuleta show just started from today
JUST STARTED FROM TODAY!!STARTED FROM 6PM!!
just cant imagine how famous he is
and he is american,which not always fly to asia country to promote or do show
I call celine and told her what I felt and ask her how
after that I gonna check out Atrist Gallery shop and Victoria music gallery still have the ticket or not
but i didn;t have thier telephone
luckily I have brought my psp and i dekat starbuck and curi its wireless connection
but it's so sloooowww and i cant tahan
at the atarbuck,i saw a chinese boy which using his laptop
“hi,may I borrowed your laptop to search something?”
he is a kind person and ask me searh for what,then I told him I only want to serarch the telephone of the V.music centre
while searhing,i ask him "do u speak chinese?"
He says no and he is a korean....waoooo,so many foreigners there...
but i call the music centre,there say they dunno ==
then i go out The Curve to go to one utama,i ask all the taxi,all want to charge me 10$
hey,it's expensive and I not many money
fortunately i meet a taxi driver which lead me how to go to 1 U by passing ikano power centre
thank you so much guys! But inside the Ikano I was confused and forget what he told me about
walk to second fllor,walk back to downfloor....it's damnnn tired man!
after that,i found a pathway which can walk to 1 U
wauuuu...it's sooo farrr and i'm very tired already
cross the road,and walk to 1 U by My Legs
so paintful cause just kawad and my leg need to rest
after reach 1 U,running inside there and ask the counter did 1U have artist gallery,he say no!
victoris music centre,he says no!
rock corner,He says yes,just go up 2 floor and go staright
[the other outlet of rock corner in one utama]
then i followed what the person told me,and walk staright...but didn't see Rock Corner
realized that I have walk wrong direction,turn back again,still do not see Rock Corner
but when I wanted to give up finding it,i saw its
i go into the shop and ask the cashier still have ticket or not
he tell me no more already cause there sooo many many people book it very early
and i ask him will the company print more tickets anymore
he says may b and called me to write down my name,hp,n how many ticket i wanted
I hope I will get it,but i will not have a high hopw i will get the ticket
finally,i bought leona lewis album and westlife karaoke!
But I still cant smile cause I really down,sad that time
after that,I call to celine,she cherish me up,thax girl~




going back,1 taxi driver want to cost me 25$ to my house
SIAU~i reject him.
Last,find a place where the taxi pick up the customer and it's counted from METER【不是一口价的】
3 taxi drivers dunno where is sri bintang & sri sinar
I waiting for a loooong looong time
then a taxi driver know where is desa parkcity
then I told him the direction to my house
What a bad bad day,I feel sad,dissapointed
and now are 10pm ,i haven taken my lunch and dinner
I only eat a bungkus of nasi lemak today
gonna eat a lot lot to overcome the dissapointed
期望越大,失望越大
都是我姐姐,叫她载我去the curve 给着钱订着票+专辑又不要
如果昨晚我给了钱,订了票,今天就可以拿到票
算了~没时光机这个东西
Today,we got no.2 in kawad kaki zon sentul
cool man.it's just cant imagine cause everybody was so serious when kawad
the problem always face also have been overcome^^
girl oso get no.2 too!congratulation!
luckily didnt get no.1,if not we need to kawad 3 more month to represent and join competition
my hand with different colour[the camera didn't flash 1]
5.20pm,just came back from school n take a shower
no bodies in home,this mean that i gonna get a taxi to reach The curve rock corner
well,I just very very gila + stupid cause don't know where have the taxi station
just like a foolish people,rush and run to sri sinar there de taxi station @@
i'm wearing a long sleeve shirt and sweating ><>go home-->take a short short shower-->then go the curve
I meet a older taxi driver but he says now very jam,so he can't fetch me there...i'm very anxious cause scare i cant reach there b'fore 6pm
after that,meet a taxi driver and he says he can fetch me there,after that,it cost me RM8.40.
after reach the curve,I juga buat macam gila,run/rush into The Curve
then quickly find the direct board which show the direction of Rock Corner
after searhing and finding,finally i find ROck Corner
"err,yesterday i have book 2 tickets for david archuleta showcase"
she ask for my name and i told him i was the person who book the ticket last night
"SORRY,THERE NO MORE TICKETS T_T"
i told her i book last night,but she told me many many many people book the tickets very early
and they last day pay the album+ticket already,so she cant do anything
and she says the sum of the ticket in the rock corner shop is only 100
OMG...i gila sana and keep asking her how to get the ticket
she says she realized my feeling but she cant do anything because the customers are already pay the fees
so my heart and dream was just BROKE
and i ask her whether the outlet Rock Corner in another shopping centre still got the ticket or not
she says all are sold out already
felt nothing when i asking her question
but after walked out from the shop,felt like dissapointed,sad,miserable
not only because of the tickets,i think back how i rush here rush there,n sampai kat sini,u tell me tiada,just felt regret to do something like that
and buying the album to exhange the ticket for david archuleta show just started from today
JUST STARTED FROM TODAY!!STARTED FROM 6PM!!
just cant imagine how famous he is
and he is american,which not always fly to asia country to promote or do show
I call celine and told her what I felt and ask her how
after that I gonna check out Atrist Gallery shop and Victoria music gallery still have the ticket or not
but i didn;t have thier telephone
luckily I have brought my psp and i dekat starbuck and curi its wireless connection
but it's so sloooowww and i cant tahan
at the atarbuck,i saw a chinese boy which using his laptop
“hi,may I borrowed your laptop to search something?”
he is a kind person and ask me searh for what,then I told him I only want to serarch the telephone of the V.music centre
while searhing,i ask him "do u speak chinese?"
He says no and he is a korean....waoooo,so many foreigners there...
but i call the music centre,there say they dunno ==
then i go out The Curve to go to one utama,i ask all the taxi,all want to charge me 10$
hey,it's expensive and I not many money
fortunately i meet a taxi driver which lead me how to go to 1 U by passing ikano power centre
thank you so much guys! But inside the Ikano I was confused and forget what he told me about
walk to second fllor,walk back to downfloor....it's damnnn tired man!
after that,i found a pathway which can walk to 1 U
wauuuu...it's sooo farrr and i'm very tired already
cross the road,and walk to 1 U by My Legs
so paintful cause just kawad and my leg need to rest
after reach 1 U,running inside there and ask the counter did 1U have artist gallery,he say no!
victoris music centre,he says no!
rock corner,He says yes,just go up 2 floor and go staright
[the other outlet of rock corner in one utama]
then i followed what the person told me,and walk staright...but didn't see Rock Corner
realized that I have walk wrong direction,turn back again,still do not see Rock Corner
but when I wanted to give up finding it,i saw its
i go into the shop and ask the cashier still have ticket or not
he tell me no more already cause there sooo many many people book it very early
and i ask him will the company print more tickets anymore
he says may b and called me to write down my name,hp,n how many ticket i wanted
I hope I will get it,but i will not have a high hopw i will get the ticket
finally,i bought leona lewis album and westlife karaoke!
But I still cant smile cause I really down,sad that time
after that,I call to celine,she cherish me up,thax girl~




going back,1 taxi driver want to cost me 25$ to my house
SIAU~i reject him.
Last,find a place where the taxi pick up the customer and it's counted from METER【不是一口价的】
3 taxi drivers dunno where is sri bintang & sri sinar
I waiting for a loooong looong time
then a taxi driver know where is desa parkcity
then I told him the direction to my house
What a bad bad day,I feel sad,dissapointed
and now are 10pm ,i haven taken my lunch and dinner
I only eat a bungkus of nasi lemak today
gonna eat a lot lot to overcome the dissapointed
期望越大,失望越大
都是我姐姐,叫她载我去the curve 给着钱订着票+专辑又不要
如果昨晚我给了钱,订了票,今天就可以拿到票
算了~没时光机这个东西
Today,we got no.2 in kawad kaki zon sentul
cool man.it's just cant imagine cause everybody was so serious when kawad
the problem always face also have been overcome^^
girl oso get no.2 too!congratulation!
luckily didnt get no.1,if not we need to kawad 3 more month to represent and join competition
my hand with different colour[the camera didn't flash 1]

1 comment:
Grats on getting 2nd in kawad =)
Post a Comment