Saturday, April 18, 2009

We are the champion =)

This week is what kurikulum week
We didn't study the whole week ^^
every class was preparing their choir competition

ya...our class have choose the song "I have a dream"
but it was sooo boring...just keep repeat and sienzz
After that,Mdm Lim,our English teacher shows ur the Stand by me video
and make me shock and inspirate me
then we decided to choose the song Stand By Me =)

We practice everyday in this week
at last,our dream come true!! Can't believe it man!
although all of us are exhausted and feel tired...and some arguement had happened

Friday,
I didn't talk much to save and protect my voice
when praticing,I'm still ok
"when the night,is come...."
but on the stage,I was so nervous and totally dunno what i'm singing
and the first sentence,I zou ying le>< so disappointed on myself T_T when I watch back the video,I was felt like...Y i sing so bad haiz....n I oso dunno what happen on me And I get sarcastic from other,we called him mr.Tan(sit beside hwee teong) 1st day:hey, u sing dao zou ying lo!and discuss....(accually the ’see..ee..ee‘ is my 個人唱法),that'z not call zou ying... 2nd day: I feel dick shen sing better than u more more lo!I pun mengangguk kepala..accually i feel dick shen sing not bad,but i like he sing soft,that time he like shouting,but he sing dao not bad ya! 3th day:repeat the same thing....sienz friday: ei,i can sing better than u lo!I felt he very like to sing my part,so i say i'll suggest to celine. I share this STORY with jia yi,she say dun chap siao him la!He talk without pass through the brain... I know u very like to sing.but pls do not hurt people like this.U always do that. U hurt me,but I didn't hurt back u. cuz u r my friend,i din do this. but u still like dunno anything,always hurt dao ppl when saw chee weng birthday Tshirt,i praise it and say it was so special and beautiful,he design himself but u like to 潑冷水 :very beautiful meh?!I don't think so! haiz....suan le... at last, I ask him why when the teacher and classmate choose the solonist,u din raise up ur hand he says he know I would not give him the chance want(he opinion) I hope you can taste the stressed,I'm so nervous and stress cause the first sentence is sing by me It's so hard to catch the note and pitch... But I still so happy when we get no.1 and we have achieve our dream yeah~ JIA YOU! Leona Lewis from British x-factor David Archuleta from americon idol always give me inspiration to achieve my dream ya....【but I'm not like to b a singer】

No comments: