Monday, April 6, 2009

Leona Lewis

hola!
Hey guys...saturday is coming soooon
but unfortunately, I've a physic seminar in school
><><

T_T today she rotan me x 10 cause i didn't have the physic module paper
may'b she tot I didn't finished my homework gua ?
but last week I minta from her,she called me "photostat urself!" haih......

so so so...although I'm very crazy now with the David's showcase
n today Jian yi ask i'm a G*y or not....lol+omg... cause my idol was a boy??
haha....he's song is very nice n I wanna go hear live...
dun forget i have another coooool idol...Leona Lewis!
always no.1 in my heart... haha...
many people still dunno that the girl with the long skirt is Leona Lewis(in Beijing Olympic), she sang Whole Lotta Love in there...AWESOME!!
She's the great n best singer and who sang bleeding love and better in time...
go to check up my Music Box =)

Ya!She is the british singer LeonaLewis!GO to ckeck out on Youtube=) She only debut on 2007,then got the chance to stand on Beijing Olympic...An Awesome people Only 1 year....
A sexy girl mailto:too@@... she only 23years old...^^ she can sing in high pitch with emotional...
I will get a shock,feel awesome and cry if I go live to hear she sing...^^
her first album!SPIRIT!

Next,I want to posed what David do in Singapore today~

DAVID:yummy the vegetarian dumpling taste good! I Love It.
*He use the chopstick like a pro leh!

David:This is me during one of my interviews today!
David:I'm at Power 98 Studio!

Ujian Intervensi ar!!
I need a help!haven study yet!still gila wif my idol-idol
haih...this week i cant study cause....u know...haha...saturday event or concert
T_T

No comments: