Monday, August 8, 2011

Teaching is Caring


When I was young, I told the elders my ambition is to be a teacher in my future.
And now, I am selected to have the precious opportunity to fulfill my childhood dream. Well, I was teaching the toughest subject – Additional Mathematics for form four.
Yes, it is quite challenging at the moment, you need to squeeze through the creative ideas for students to remember the terms, log, etc. Other than that, preparing notes is a headache thing.
Yet the preparation of notes is taking up most of my time, I do enjoy and felt delighted for every moment I spend with students. I share the laughs and tears with students, listen to their feeling deep inside their heart and was trying to read their mind.

And guys, if you are facing any difficulties in your study, have a look on http://www.khanacademy.com and perhaps it’s works on you.
I love this website and the videosss. Just love em cause they helped me A LOT. =DSharing is caring.

Quotes of the day
Ponder and ruminate, what’s life all about?
What is the goal of human beings?
What is our telos?
What are we looking for?
The simply answer is Happiness C:
Do enjoy your every single day and every moment because life is valuable and short.


No comments: