Monday, August 8, 2011

The Gardens Mall Toilet

After two months I completed the foundation program, I've been through the busy lifestyle and doing all those bussyy stuffss.
Thus, I decided to take a deep breath and quit the busy moment for a while to relax myself. =) wheee
So I hang out with one of my best friend from Seremban =D

Kayyy other than that, I do heard the toilet near the Robinson in The gardens mall need to pay RM5 per entry. Due to my superrr inquisitive and curiosity...I decided to take a look on it and wonder the difference between the normal toilet and the charged toilet. LOL

And after do some searching, I've found that IF you are a Isetan member, The Gardens member, and Robinson member, you can enter the toilet for freeeee.
And I take a look on the toilet, not that huge and enormous like what I imagined @@
Towels and shampoo is prepared and placed on the washbasin and less tobacco smell if compared to the normal toilet in Gardens.
The RM5-per-entry toilet is located on the ground floor, just beside Robinson :) So if you wanna have a try, go for it. lol X)

And Yeah! I have had my lunch in Subway yesterday!! Simply delicious food :) way better than other Sub's outlet.


 And guys, I changed my frame. And my friends do call me a hamster or flies now. Ish! Hamster is because I eat like a hamster O.o and flies is because of the super-big-huge-korean-style frame. LOL. Look better without frame right? LOL. Yea, this is so-called NARCISSISTIC! =)



Quote of the day ~
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning by Albert Einstein

 

1 comment:

Eileen said...

Nice blog !! Should Take some pictures of the rm5 per entry toilet larr haha.. Wanna see the different xD