Sunday, August 14, 2011

How to make Subway sandwiches at home =)

Supeerr Melbourne Cheese Slices!! - RM6.50-7.00 
"Ever want to make those hot steamy Subway sandwiches in your house without paying the big bucks? Become a sandwich artist in your own right and make it yours." =)
The reason I am creating this post is because I am a die-hard fans of Subway but refuse to go to Subway outlet to grab one(indolent and lazy actually -,-) for myself. So I decided to make a Sub-of-the-dayyyy on my own!!
And you can get all the ingredients in TESCO! Wheee!
Well, the headache parts are you can't get the BREAD(T_T) and SAUCES like mustard, ranch, sweet onion(I LOVE IT), and so on.
One of the advantages is you can put whatsoever you liked and most of the veggiess are cheaper than pasar =)
All the ingredients prepared are just below than 20 bucks I guess =)

Before we go any further, here's the details for the ingredients.

Ingredients:
  • Wheat Bran Traditional Bread x1 - RM2.50
  • Cabbage x1 - RM2.60
  • Chicken Ham(MC Chic and Mushroom) 100g - RM4.60
  • Pork Ham(MF Sandwich Ham) 100g - RM2.65
  • Cucumber x1 - RM1.30
  • Onion
  • Melbourne Cheese - RM6.60
  • Ketchup
  • cooked egg(Omelette) 


 Wheat Bran Traditional Bread (unsliced bread)-RM2.50. Well, the apples is for....just...decoration LOL -.-!


Now you can see the words clearer. After toasted the bread, it's supperrr crispy and yummy =)

 I'd chosen Melbourne cheese instead of Cheesdale because..
-much cheaper & made in Melbourne =) LOL

Pork Ham 

Chicken Ham 

Cucumber 

 Cabbage

Cut the unsliced bread 

How to chop onion without tears!? 
Enzymes in the onion react with basal plate and release gas, and the gas will definitely make you cry
So cut the onion in half, then immersed in water for few minutes =)
After that, you can proceed without tears!
Or else you have to breath through your mouth to stop the tears =D

cucumber 

Ingredients. The yellow stuff is Omelette :)

Put the meat on the sandwich and top with cheese =D The sandwich is toasted. I love the melted cheese!

 Add all the veggies you loved!! =) 

 Another toasted sandwich.

Superrr big mouth sub-of-the-day!!
I put lotttss of veggies lol.
Sorry for the super ugly-faces-messy-hair -.-
Cause I prepared all the stuffs once I woke up (after brush my teeth ) -,-


If you are interested in making the Subway's bread, the websites suggested below perhaps will help you

 whee


This phone is better than Iphone(in my opinion) XD
Samsung Galaxy II!
Well, it belong to my sis -.-

Goodbye!

2 comments:

Eileen said...

I try to make my own subway of the day... It tasted horrible >.< LOL I practically swallow everything inside with a cup of water.. -.-

Anonymous said...

Nice post. i love sandwish too!xx