# I think there is a very big potential for Malaysia to develop the solar energy since we almost receive sunlight everyday. But the main and the most obstacle and problem is Tenaga Nasion**. They do not earn if every house or family posses a solar energy system in their house. What's a terrible case!
PS I just watch da documentary of Global Warming in Nottingham theater. Some of the scientists in America use a super-big-machine to absorb Carbon Dioxide, and convert it to Calcium Carbonate. The size of the machine is similar to wind turbine. The main problem is........expensive $$ =/
#There are some reasons why I insist to go back home every weekend! One of the
reason is.........I miss my mum's home cook food! Yummy and delicious! And I miss my fish and chips! :-)
#Don't be emo, resentful, frustrated, and anger. Try to upgrade your EQ! :)
and and and.....I am finding a partner to go to USA or Alaska with me next year(from early of June to end of September). I am going there for working and i am joining the program Work and Travel in USA.
4 comments:
i would like to join the work and travel program too~
sad to say my studies will not be completed yet~haiz~sad case~
haha!
Waaaah why suddenly visit my blog? :DDD i thought there is no one visit my blog..cuz my all new friends oso dunno my blog :)I am going to alaska to chop those salmon fish, or else be a fisherman if needed. dunno can tahan or not T.T
haha~when i free then visit lo~
hahaha~i still hav ur blog d~XD
oh...so gud~
u can d lar~^^
Il semble que vous soyez un expert dans ce domaine, vos remarques sont tres interessantes, merci.
- Daniel
Post a Comment