Sunday, October 10, 2010

together we are one!

Okie, my friends they all request me to send my blog's link to them
I decided not to share it. Quite selfish right? hehe
I seldom update my blog (I prefer to write in my own or real diary)
So what's the point for this blog huh?!
Yea and due to my broken English, Issshhh tsk tsk tsk! T_T

And then Facebook is alternatively become my "other" blog! haha

And yea!
Just to let you know, I found a song which name "Together we are one"
Sang by Delta Goodrem,25 (Australian) and this is the theme song of commonwealth 2006!
She sang this when she was only 21!! What?!!! This is a super hard song to sing seriously!
And the lyric are very very very meaningful! Miss lai weng yi, you should have a try on this song!
And I just knew this song when those american idol sang this to Simon Cowell when he was planning to leave American Idol! Then after listened the song, i was like, okay , a hard song, Google it!! oh ya! the singer Delta is better! :D


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsSGOz6Bf6Y&feature=related

Meaningful lyric! :)
Here we are
Sharing our lives
We made it through
The good and bad times
And still we stand
With hope in our hearts
No matter what
We will play our part
And now we've come so far
One chance to touch a star
Go higher and higher

Find your guiding inspiration
In a place where dreams are made
With a lifetime's preparation
theres no time to be afraid
Put our differences behind us
While we shine like the sun
See what we've all become
Together we are one

Deep inside your heart and soul
You've worked so hard to reach your goal
With every step, with every breath
You gave it all till there was nothing left
Seek out the strength to win
No thoughts of giving in
Go higher and higher

Find your guiding inspiration
In a place where dreams are made
With a lifetime's preparation
There's no time to be afraid
Put our differences behind us
While we shine like the sun
See what we've all become
Together we are one

Finally! David Archuleta second Album The Other Side of Down is released!!
Ohhhhhh Nice I could say! Better than the first album I think. Cause this album is more like his own music.
The first one is a bit pop. :D but then crush and a little too not over you are still nice! :)

Hope that i can get one for free! Dreaming. LOL And my Miss leona just MIA for long time already.
Perhaps she emphasize and focus on how to become slimmer more than her music career! How you will get it back Leona! I miss your tone, songs, voice! :D

And yea! Tonight 10.10.10 I will celebrate the 10th anniversary Nottingham Malaysia Campus! From what i know, they invest RM40000 to organize and celebrate this! wtf, our duit. T_T but have hot air balloon, fireworks and funfair! :D tata

No comments: