This world is full of love yet another side is full of sorrow.
12.59am. Me and my family are heading to Zhong Nan Qu
A place where just nearby the Chow Kit Road
to have our supper
Everybody is smoking there, just around us.
The condition is bad.
Cockroach is everywhere.
Majority of the people come with an elegant car but I can feel their mind and though is really seriously bad and polluted.
I can barely hear someone talking to somebody through his mobile phone,
bu just shouting, scolding and insulting the person.
Everybody is looking at the rude fella but he do not feel guilty in his heart.
This is human. Just a part of human. You can conclude or judge him by the way he talks, his mannerism and attitude. Perhaps not well-educated or just shameless.
Forgiveness is the best.
Next, a stranger approach us and request for 2 dollar.
I guess he is an Indian. He is carrying a small little bag full with dust and dirt.
He seems like lost his way or having an insane problem.
My elder cousin, Ai ling,25 said he is a rubbish. Shame on M'sia.
Chinese translate: Throw the face of Malaysia.
Then my younger cousin, Ah mei,11 follow her and said 'Yes he is throwing his own face into the deep of hell.'
Well, what I think is 'God loves everyone. Why you torture yourself and go into a sorrow path? You are not insane, perhaps. You are not a maimed or disabled person. God gives you everything include the wealth in yourself. So go and find a job and earn money yourself instead of requesting and demanding money from others. Change your fate. I know it's hard.'
So I totally disagreed what my cousins said. I remain silence and keep quiet.
Then, another car(merz-benz) park their car.
The Indian go and guide them to park their car with full of hope.
After finishing his duty, he request 2 dollar from the driver.
He hope the rich man will gives or donate him 2 dollar,
But the driver just ignore him.
And the insane man did the same thing again and again.
And he wants money from us but we just ignore him.
Lord, what should I do if I faced this type of situation? Should I just feel with sympathy and just donate the money for the poor and insane man?
Which is the best approach for this situation?
Will this produce any Karma(Buddhism explained it as the action which will affect you in next/another life)?
So what you'll do if you face this type of situation?
I should have a silence meditation to find a solution for this situation.
And I asked my mum,
'If I am going to be a Buddhist monk, what do you think? Do you support me?'
'Just up to you. It's your decision', she said.
'I am glad that you are open-minded.' :)
As long as I know my mum will support me for whatever decision I made, provided the decision is appropriate and right.
No comments:
Post a Comment