Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Fish House at Alaska


Should I continue my dream and courageous to Alaska after watching this video? I suspect whether can I stand for it or not.
For the Work and Travel USA program. Perhaps I should join Yellowstone national park which just a server assistant. But I know the $$ can't earn back if I choose Yellowstone.
Sigh
And I am a environmentalist, so I really can't accept it. See first. :'( The fish plant is situated at remote area, and the floor is full of blood, which make me wanna vomit. T____T

Leng lui Khai yein, celine, long time no see liao lor :( bila mau meet? :)


The Young boon sin :)
This is my cousin-Shelly that I mentioned in previous post. Yes I am going her daughter's birthday party! and Christmas party! =) beautiful and leng lui right? ^^ 
and I am still finding a shirt like this! with a shining spider web! One of my birthday wish list 
 

4 comments:

Tong said...

you don't miss me meh?? :P

Tong said...

这世界就是这样 弱肉强食 :'(

Alfred Low said...

I was wondering whether should I type that or not. To prevent confusion of mr L so I better don't do that! hahahaha

Yea of course I miss you la! And we got meet each other pun. the two leng lui i really din meet them for years liao!! LOL

I miss your tone, voice, vocal pun! sing k with me enough edi! at least i can hear n enjoy some nice tone to hear.hahaha :P
don't call me go watch movie XD

Tong said...

Of course. You are not the best to watch movie. Neh. :D