I went there 2 times already.First time with Celine,during the hari merdeka 31/8,one day before the trial exam
Second time is this one =)I'm so eager to go there because I wanna buy some satchel/bag and a nice nice bottle!
So we enjoy our lunch in Chili's
After reached MidValley, both of us are like "siao" already =) haha
and some people talking about us and pointing us T_T. cuz we..

take picture with the board.lol miss NG


where am I lookin' ?

=D

she likes sunway lagoon

I love Sunway lagoon.I went there since 7 years old.
When I request my friends to go to Sunway Lagoon,they all will say no time,expensive and etc.I planning to go Sunway Lagoon since Form 2,but bo one want to go there.lol.mostly because of the price.T_T
Dunno when i can go there
BOON SIN and CHILI'S

Boon Sin love to eat Chili?? no no no...I dislike chili except chili sauce.
When I saw this restaurant in the first time, I doubt is they selling chili.LOL.something wrong with me @@
So, I fall in love in this restaurant soO much.
Go and try now if you still don't know what it is!

Miss Mariyann! she is a scrupulous,next-door girl,nice nice girl,
gemerous,and etc.lol.How I know? See how she dressed up herself la!
Haha,so sorry girl.
I want to share my first experience in Chili's, she introduce me this restaurant.Actually I had seen this restaurant before in KLCC,and always so many many many people waiting at outside @@ but the price is so expensive,i immediately run away when see the price.haha

This photo is shoot by Mr.Fred himself,haha.Ya,is me =)

I get some paper for child one =) and play it. I'm childish lol.

errr...hemmmm.

Miss Ng call me to act cute and be a adorable boy,lol.So, I think it was bad cause I not really know how to act cute.But finally I quite satisfied =)

After waiting for about 10++ minute, my Chocolate Banana come edi!
So it was just delicious and nice, can't describe how it was bacause it toooo nice.RM9.95 lol.But I think worth la =)

That is cream...yummy!

enjoy my drink!

nice nice!

Take 1,I like chili's

Take 2,I enjoy it

Take 3,I love chili's

Take 4,I found something special in chili's

Just yummy and delicious!

I love the "suasana yang kondusif" too!

Bacause no money, we order and share this monterey chicken, RM25
expensive but extremely nice!

I like the veggies! and the mash potato!

Ya, if you went to Chili's, you MUST try this! RM 4.20,So so so so tasty and delicious!


Hey men, you must try this mash potato!
And,wait...We saw a waiter looks like....Nick Jonas from Jonas Brothers.lol.see how they look alike.


LOL!are he impersonating Nick Jonas? haha
now is Nick Jonas.

So,finally I went to the shop situated the 4th floor,beside NIKE shop.and bought this one.

reebok!and I like this satchel.I want to buy a good quality satchel and have a nice appearance because I can use it when travelling @ another country, go to school, and go anywhere!
So I saw a Body Glove one,beautiful but small and just can carry to shopping.and RM80,so I din buy it.
This Reebok one is larger so I can put a lot of things when travelling and the most important is...the "thing"(dunno what lai de)in the picture which can reduce pressure act on shoulder one.

big size!

can carry it too when you don't want to hang the bag over your shoulder=)

at the back there

and finally,the price.RM100?? yeap! I was so happy because got 30% discount yeah! so RM60,the cheapest.because Nike at least RM100,Adidas same too,body glove not really can tahan and small but nice look,at least RM80,so these one is the cheapest and this bag is cheap at the price.

and me and miss NG share to pay the fees.lol.expensive.

and finally,I keep playing this game during this holiday,I'm addicted already,help me! this game call Patapon,nice game!
1 comment:
Mtv p lqu t franksxxxlinks, sex. Toa f, uis limsdl|afi naeqgyp q nr rp.
Post a Comment