Saturday, July 25, 2009

- Taiwan Education Fair -

Today, our Chinese teacher decided to bring us to Taiwan Education Fair
everyone are delirious and high =P actually today-Friday is school day
but it is Hari Kokurikulum,so we have a holiday...wheee~~!!
and I was wake up at 9:25am(quite late,right??!)...and eat breakfast,reached school at 9.45 am =)
and I was waiting this tour so long le.haha

and I have a voucher which I can go to eat ×buffet× at school when 10.00am(cuz I kawad zon sentul no.2,so gt voucher)
But I didn't go.and some of them say the fried rice is sooooo bad cuz the rice is really white.It's only white rice plus an egg =(


Photobucket
Actually teacher request us to wait her and bus before 10.00 am
and girlllssss are queuing out of the school. And Kok Sime is the first boy I saw =)


Photobucket
come on!lets take a shoot =) But Y my eyes..............destroyed the picture ><

Photobucket
Not bad =)

Photobucket
and everyone are hungry.see see heng huan food.She is small but she can eat a lot of food ya!haha
and U can see satay =)
Heng Huan-Lai Meggie-Tong Lai Weng Yi-Chee Yong(Tong bf) ^^

Photobucket
I love this picture so much, cause I can't really believe my camera can zoom near near somemore the picture retain in "clear but not blur" condition.haha.And They look so pretty and funny =)
-Kah Kei-Adorable Ivy^^-Ju Gek-Sylvia-cute Kok Yong- haha

Photobucket
He is so hungry !! -Kin Jun-

Photobucket
Me And Heng Huan,She is eating Satay,OMG!!!I like It

Photobucket
And Yap Kah Mei a.k.a Celine,a good leader =) our p.ketua class
She is so master in Zi Pai=)


Photobucket
And We start the journey....Yeah...And izzit Dick Shen goodbye with someone else??haha.But look at his face and appearance...funny tho..=)

Photobucket
Mei Eun And Dick Shen.haha.A lovely couple^^
and kok sime so bad mood??! cheer up =)


Photobucket
-Ju Gek and Kah Kei - beautiful gal..=D

Photobucket
-adorable Ivy and Kok Yoong- they like to take picture =)haha
and Kit Yee counting people


Photobucket
Me and Khai Yein.She's beautiful.haha.she have boyfriend already.(chun yin)

Photobucket
Actually I have zoom my camera but I didn't notice that.So after capture,
I baru tahu I zoom the camera already.But This picture beautiful.haha


Photobucket
And Kit Yee.She like a tour guide =)
Kiy Yee,U can consider to take a tourism course in the future.Not bad ya


Photobucket
And Chee Teng and Wen Yi. (photo taken by Suxin)

Photobucket
Su Xin and Michelle.Someone I can gila-gila with =D

Photobucket
And Yong Leong.A nice and neat guy.see her look u oso know le la.
He not really quiet.haha.Once u know him,then he will talk many with U.


Photobucket
-Wilson and Keng Shun-
I like Wilson Smiling expression.sunshine.haha


Photobucket
Everybody is collecting the Free recycle bag.

Photobucket
Khai Yein and her boyfriend,Chun Yin

Photobucket
What are they seeing?
*Pls notice the girl behind there.I dislike her atitude.First,I was minta her to chop the paper.She Thoroughly reject me.And ask me what type of course I interest.(她那边是读餐旅的)So I say erm...tourism.Then she tell me the details.I saw a card which is very special (用香肠等做成个人样)on the table.sth like for writting a letter.When I pick it up,she quickly pull the card and say :"Oh,that's is for cooking one".Cuz just now I say I interested in tourism,so she didn't allow me to take that.WTH??!!
and every stall in that row is sooo busy,except her stall is kosong-kosong,no one. ggrrrrrrhhhh!


Photobucket


Photobucket
Yong Leong and Avin Koh. Yong Leong follow me in the fair to get the enough chop to exchande the bag =)

Photobucket
Oh my gosh!She collect so many pens.I only get 2 pencil and one pen
So pityyyy~~


Photobucket
I also like this photo.It's like 2 different photo combine together =D
-Hon Foung and Wei Keat-

Photobucket
-Hon Foung-funny guy =D

Photobucket
Lai Meggie =)

Photobucket
Another beautiful photo.I also like this photo. -henghuan-

Photobucket
cutieee.haha

Photobucket
honey and darling are waitiong bus =P
-Mei Eun and Dick Shen-



lol.Meu Eun funny + Dick Shen Mischievous.....bleh xD

Photobucket
Well,Kok Yoong gang =)haha.
so many people there when I capture this photo..


Photobucket
Yeah~Bus coming......

Photobucket
Wow.left-Ivy Hang Qin Right-Shu Wei
see see Hang Qin hair =D

Photobucket


wowowo!!!!This is the video I like the most!haha.
first,Chee Teng And Wen Yi sudden;y say HI make me shock..haha.
And I want to apologize to Shu Wei for pulling your hair.Hope U won't angry.haha



Yo! Kok yoong and hang qin.haha
Pls: notice and see what dick shen do...=D

Photobucket
The first blue shirt guy-Caleb.He looks cool but he is kind and playful =)
the back one is Dick Shen.And I want his shouder,sooo wide.very yeng!

Photobucket
photo 1
Photobucket
photo 2
Photobucket
photo 3...they're so cute....U 2 adorable la...haha..
Photobucket
Su Xin and Michelle.=)

Photobucket
Drinking tea??(take from Su Xin)



Photobucket
Yeah~happy 3 hours journey...^^


back =(

Conclusion: I love to hanging out with friends.It's a memorable and valuable time for me =) so I hope we can have a tour to somewhere else.
It's really nice and I Like It!!
Do U Agree??

*中学生涯就快要结束了,赶快拿起相机拍下最纪念性的一刻吧
时间一去不回头,然后以后可以对孩子们show你中学的生涯
还有,我发现我还蛮趁人家不注意时拍人家,哈哈,不是偷拍啦
也不是光明正大拍,而是想拍到他们最自然的一面=)
摆pose拍不到他们平时可爱的那一面,哈哈
还有,我最喜欢拍的,就是......应该猜到吧...那两个巡察员情侣和勇帮们..^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

非常好东西。

Anonymous said...

阿米戈感谢!伟大的职位!