Monday, July 13, 2009

A short post for Today =(

Today,Everything is going down to the world
Well,But not for me la,is some of my friends have been punished by teacher
The lol reason is their hair is too long...and then they let an unexperience teacher to cut their hair...so their become something like....LIUHAI...
at the forehead their....their hair is equal...so ugly rite??
why don't u give a chance to ppl?haha...but some of de ppl is really dai sei
because of their looong looong hair...they think it look so nice...
so they deserve to get the punishment....But some of them,the hair nt really long also been pointed out during the assembly.

so my class got 3 ppl's hair have been cut ,that is JY,Yong Leong,Eow
so..jy u look so down and disappointed today,so be happy la..
and I introduce you all a barber shop,which is situated at Sri Sinar...same row with Xiu Jing Ling(Pokemon mee),back row is Old town White coffee.
so i go there 3 times already.no nid to rush to cheras to cut my hair again.
and I always satisfied my new hair style.I always say dunno and have no idea about the hair style that suit me.
But he cut the hair style that suit me and i like it ! =)

and today,KL is surrounded by haze.really weird wad~what a suprising visitor
dislike the smell.and pls Dun burn here n there already la..indo?????....
And my sis meet a traveller,then she ask why malaysian like open burning@@
It's really bad.they don't know the truth

and tomorrow Celine inviting me to go to Mid Valley to watch Harry Potter
she wins 4 tickets at hitz fm.Thank You Celine =)
I can't wait it man!
and Chi Weng u say many happy birthday to me edi larh
and I think u r the first one who wish me Happy Birthday.haha.
Thank You So much! =D adorable la u...haha...dun get angry for doing the sejarah note la...keep it short..no nid copy all larh...haha


Wednesday birthday .I'm planning to go to Jusco Metro Prima for
watch transformer & sushi station

that'z all for today =) (say write a short post but suddenly become a long post already..haha)

No comments: