Sunday, July 12, 2009

idolize..haha

Favourite songs & performances by Leona Lewis during the X-Factor competition
  • Summertime - opera Porgy and Bess
  • lady marmalade - Cristina Aguilera
  • I will always love you - Whitney Houston
  • Without you - Mariah Carey
  • All By Myself - Celine Dion
  • A moment like this - kelly Clarkson
My Top favourite songs and performances by David Archuleta =)
  • Imagine - John Lennon my favourite song!
  • Heaven - Bryan Adams not bad!
  • In this moment - David Archuleta very touch...sang it on final
  • Stand by me - Ben.E King "when the nite,has come....." our class choir competition song
  • When you believe - Mariah Carey & Whitney Houston hard song
  • With you-Chris Brown funny
  • Longer-Dan Fogelberg my most most favourite song!
innocent..haha


and American Idol season 8- Kris Allen (I love His Vocal =D)
  • Apologize - OneRepublic feat timberland (This song so nice,the best!)
  • Heartless - Kanye West (I oso like this!haha)
  • Ain't No Sunshine - Bill Withers (oso like)
  • No Boundaries - Kris Allen (The most beautiful song!!and hard to sing,he say,i think so)
  • Come Together - The Beatles (oso like..haha)
And of course Adam Lambert =) very geng
  • Mad World - Tears For Fear (the song i like the most)
  • Whole Lotta Love - Led Zeppelin (leona sang it on beijing olympic,a "rock hard song")
  • Black Or White -Michael Jackson (I also love this one)
  • Feeling Good - Sammy David (Also like)
  • No Boundaries - Adam Lambert (I oso oso very like,haha)
  • Is any body listening (nt from american idol)
and introduce so many american singer, I oso love many chinese singer like
符琼音(from malaysia...always support you!),周笔畅(I love her voice...very comfort),jane 张靓颖(好歌手!),fish leong (I love your distinctive voice!!),Ah Mei(这个不用说了吧),还有很多很多很多一时想不起...
and 萧敬腾,tank,陈奕迅,还有很多很多也很不错....一时忘了啦

and i like jordin spark from american idol too too...haha...and many many...

and some photo:

Mr.Adam Lambert=)


Mr. Young David Archuleta...haha

this one also
this one dunno how many years old...haha
and Boy-Next-Door Kris Allen =D

No comments: