Friday, November 6, 2009

leona lewis ECHO =)



leona lewis second album, many ppl waiting it for soooo long edi.
but this album de song more pop, so....not like the debut album
I prefer first album=)

1. Happy
2. I Got You
3. Can't Breathe
4. Brave
5. Outta My Head
6. My Hands
7. Love Letter
8. Broken
9. Naked
10. Stop Crying Your Heart Out
11. Don't Let Me Down
12. Alive
13. Lost Then Found feat. OneRepublic
14. Stone Hearts & Hand Grenades

我觉得happy,outta my head,don't let me down,lost then found,stolen heard都不错下,can't breath有点mariah的感觉
最喜欢的stranger和perfect stranger 竟然.....leak on internet..so din put inside the album


Leona Lewis Happy LIVE @ MTV Europe Music Awards 2009
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzKYsI5B04s

这是他唱happy最shocked我的一次..哈哈
this is the best!!!
很好听
if u got time,pls listen it.soo nice!

Next I want to introduce Alexandra Burke!
she is the winner of X-factor 2008,so many compare her with leona lewis..cause same competition,same black skin...but her songs also very nice!


and and...THIS IS INCREDIBLE =)

No comments: