Monday, November 30, 2009

I love my life [anti-now]

Time pass so fast, finally I've been finished 8 subjects, still got other 3 subjects. Hmm...luckily, those are my favorite subjects which are Chemistry, Physic and Chinese.
So finish my paper in 14/12, but for me after 8/12 is holiday liao haha
Yesssss, Spm is over over over. I noe I didn't do my best T_T
So far I only confident can get A in Math and Add Math ><

Arhhhhh....the Biology killed me. Today I'd finished my biology paper.
Still ok that mean at least I can get C or D 0.0 .
You know, I thought I will fail or sth 0.0
Then sejarah and biology is over, muahaha...Sejarah need to memorise many thing and make me become mad but i know how to answer in exam =) Of course not all.
Biology got 5 days holiday but I didn't use it wisely.
Go watch Christmas Carol with Suxin at 1U and shopping till 9.00pm @@

Hey I wanna recommend Chirstmas Carol to you all.
It's 3D but I watched guo 3D in other movie in KLCC, felt like expensive(RM18-20) and no different with the 2D one.
So I buy the RM8 ticket =) We sit at the back row, but due to some reasons, the movie size is too small and we tak nampak clearly so we move to the front front row that no body sit.
Hey, we sit at the 3rd row, the 1st,2nd ,3rd row oso no body one.
But very comfortable lol. and the movie can see dao big big. really like 3D so next time you go to watch this movie,remember to sit front front
This movie very horrify too, I also scare dao, so don't bring children go. XD

Hmm..after two week more, I probably will go to Nepal.
My aunt bring me go one. Go see see different culture.
Izzit Nepal is a poor country? Need to improve my geography after SPM.

Arrrrhhhh...many thing need to do after SPM. I will list out later haha. The PLKN. Unluckily, I'm the second group or third group. I want frist group!!!!! and many people kena Sawarak.
So Miss Michelle and Hang Qin, you all should feel lucky.haha...
I heard Shinyih want to marriage le. Congratulation here. So hope you have a sweet life and sweet sweet with your husband =) haha

Looong time didn't post picture, so these are the pictures I take recently. My mom found 3 caterpillars.lol

Photobucket
CUTE, don't vomit.haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
this one wanna become butterfly already? look at it skin

Photobucket
geli><

And I went to desa parkcity with mommy after finish my add math exam.

And I met Celine and Marilyn...haha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Woohoo.so yeng

Photobucket
funny lol

Photobucket
0.0 siao le haha

Photobucket

Photobucket
lol.What are they doing?!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket
so cool.haha

Photobucket
I love the sky!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why got 3 lines there de?

Listening <>

No comments: