Thursday, August 20, 2009

teacher-teacher vs guru-guru

Well,so far I've done my Chinese exam. It's quite hard as compared with before exam paper. 24 subjective and 15 objective. lol.
And the essays are tough too.
1. about my dream. My Future is not a dream.
2. about fire-practice.Dunno how to describe it in BI. ==
3. about Financial economy and how you solve it in daily life such as switch off the electronic equipment when you didn't use it.
4. "teenager
nowadays very enjoy" whatz ur opinion?
5. I think the hardest, write a news.vocab must very strong.

So...guess which one i choose? I choose no.1 =)

and today the stupid fellow miss-Z scold those who are late to pass up their exam paper.
She count until ten and those who are unable to pass up the exam paper within the last 10 seconds will get punishment.Those students need to go another class to swipe the floor. then
baru she accepts their exam paper.LOL.Annoying rite?may be she thinks Chinese is not really necessary and important ==!!!
and S
he calls Kok Yoong (cuz may b he didn't obey what she said)
then she ask him "do u know
English" in a fierce way.
then
kok yoong says no...and the conversation is long.
and she scold him Stupid.
WTH of this teacher?
call people to do nonsense thing...and finally i realise
*
The one who scold people stupid and useless, actually himself are more stupid and useless. humiliate and sarcastic people is not a good thing!!*

At first, I tot that she is the most clever teacher among ALL the
Malay teacher...I'm not criticise what, just they not really know how to teach in a efficient way. like Pn.Hasnida..lol
And the teacher I tot is clever and responsible are:
Pn.Thilagam,mdm Lim,Cik Mang,Cik tan,Cik Fam(she is busy with discipline cases but she still get into our class and teach us,and she give us those moral paper FREE, but she wants us to paste into the exercise)...and many many except Pn.Tay

Zulai*i is not bad and i like the way she teach physic.But as a good teacher must be honest, humble, and don't be arrogant although u have the Cert from UK. And I plan to study my Master or bachelor in UK too.Now everyone also can go UK man!

And I forgot to tell you all, last time she also scold
Weng Yi until she cry just because of the hari kantin event.lol.So weng yi very dislike her.haha

So....these are my opinion. I am not really hate or dislike her.just my opinion. I can't suspicion her because she really good in teaching physic.
But the form 5 last 3
chapter, she very blah blah blah then cover all the thing.
so about her, my mind is from positive change to negative.

And
Kok Yoong, I appreciated your courageous and brave.haha.
Although having an
argument with teacher is not good.
But she is
tooooo....guo fen..so.....
Not to be sad and happy always ya! =D

No comments: