8.00 pm [At grandma house]
I cerebrated my uncle's birthday at Grandma house. So, uncle bought KFC chicken 21, Pizza Hut, Chocolate indulgent from S.R . Of course I eat a lot. After grandma taking pill, she also eat those fried chicken,pizza and cake.
10.00pm [At my house]
So after finished the celebration, uncle fetch me back. He stay with my aunt, his sister.The house is near my house. I want go back because I bought some Popiah in pasar malam and i forgot to bring it along to my grandma house.
10.30pm[My house]
After completed eating my pasar malam things, then my aunt come my house to fetch me to her house. My grandma says she is sakit perut and go our house toilet.She took a long time inside the toilet. She says she not really feeling good. Her intestine are crambling. She says may be just now she eat those oilly foods, so......[P.S. My grandma is 80 years old already!]
10.50pm[Aunt house]-{A NIGHTMARE!}
After reaching my aunt house,aunt open the autogate,then we walked in to her house. We waiting her to open the small gate door, And my grandma standing there and wait. I looked at her, she looks like uncomfortable. Suddenly, she can't stand straight and like fainting pensan.She cannot stand properly.And then we go and FU her. Then SUDDENLY her "FAN BAI YAN" her eyes look up,open mouth big big, and cannot stand already, I FEEL so SCARE!! I scare her die suddenly!!She really looks like want to die already.The scene is so scary. and we help her to go into her house, but she stop at the door there and cannot move! Even cannot talk anymore! My aunt are shouting"mother,mother,you don't scare me!mother!".But my grandma still do not talk.I was like want to cry already. My uncle rush down and "Bei" my grandma into the car.
We fetch her to Tawakal hospital.But she refuses. and keep say DONT WANT n NOTHING in the car.
11.10pm[car-grandma house]
In the car,we keep asking question.I feel scare when she close up her eyes in car.I scare she go another paradise suddenly!Actually my grandma house is situated at Khai Chee there. So she minta us to fetch us to the house because she is constipation. But we refuses cause we scare she can't Tahan anymore. But she still request, so ok lor, we fetach her to her house. After solving, We fetch her to Tawakal. We keep talk to her in car. I just scare she will die suddenly cause her face tell me she can't tahan anymore ><
In Hospital
Conclusion: She eating too much oilly foods like KFC n PIZZA (Makanan orang putih),so her intestine reject the food. The nurse says older people are like children, they don't like us.If we sakit perut or constipation, we can tahan ,but for older people ,they will faint. So she only can eat porridge now.
In a nutshell: We should take care of us. I realize that if burning the midnight oil during exam is not good, who know we suddenly can pengsan because the heart and brain cannot withstand the pressure?! And I more love my family now =) I mummy is sick now, I want to take care of her .This is my duty and responsibility.
No comments:
Post a Comment