Friday, August 15, 2008

Today-

As you know...
time past very fast...
grow older than older already...
The August 1 week holiday coming soon...
tomorrow will going to KLCC to watch movie
may'b lonely...by myself...or may'b with friends
i'm considering whether which movie had to choose
----journey to the centre of the earth(3D) [look nice n high class-3D lehx]
----star wars [nt very interesting-WAR]
----wall E [depends on my curiousity,i know it's king of loving movie]
WHICH ONE I HV TO CHOOSE???!!

well, I'm from cancer...
as all you know..
cancer hard to make a choice for themself....><

Many people are absent today
i think Ponteng
they choose an appropriate choice
boring in class.......

In biology lesson, i din't pay attention what teacher teach
in addition, no listen what she talk too
Suddenly there was a knock on the door..
Kin Foong mommy come to school aleady...
the purpose she comes is make the "change school system"
I suddenly realized that friend-relationship is quite important for me
He wanted change back to Batu Lima SMKDIY
n he want to move to Matro Prima there
i'd suggested him to go to school by bus Rapid KL
he say he want to depends on her mum n hv to ask her
hopefully her mom will approve this

I'm untalkative when stay with him
may'b hard to catch a discuss topic or whatever la
but i know that he is a good guy
a well-disposed person...
he like to study to succed...
willing to teach us piano ...
I'm feeling sad..........

Besides, we have to conduct experiment in chemistry period
i'm lack of enthusiasm for this such of thing
may'b i'm lazy to see the procedure and method gua~
i dunno how to started it
All done by my friends


Sometimes walk alone by myself during recess..
u know?!that feeling is----lonely
after finished the breakfast...
I feel humiliate because of don't know what should i do
go toilet wah my hand, clear my face,set my face

Before recess, Everybody keep playing Celine hair
make her be a Kawaii girl....kakazzz
dun bit me ya~
regret din't bring my camera
if not,i'll take a photo with her...haha

I've started my oral in BM period
the teahcher was late
I choose the topic-Hutan Simpanan
teacher give me 35/40 mark
i think is high la
so feel happy n teacher say my oral wasn't bad n ask me wanna to join the forum or not happy~~

{pictures show Time!}


my new bathroom~



me~
a ghost??!!!
a fat face


*'won't let you fall' by fergie----it's really a good song*

No comments: