Saturday, August 30, 2008

Emerge 2008

hi...that'z me....So tired today....regret to go to school...
boring zzZ...teacher also didn't teach...except cik zulaili

6.00pm,i tidy up myself...1 to go to sunway pyramid to supported my friend...
yup...tat celine yap...i go to school n met up with kok sime..jian yi..mei suet...
otherwise gt kok leong..ah kai..war san..war yee..
celine dad fetch me, k.s, j.y, m.s to go to sunway pyramid..
she dad good ppl too...thx uncle ya...

On the way,there's traffic Jam!!haiz.....
At the same time...everybody doing the different thing in the car
jian yi >>>ply psp
kok sime>>>sleep zzZ
mey suet>>>busy sending the ringtone via bluetooth
n ME....talkative...u know my mouth...i cant control myself...
hopefully u all realize me...haha...
I oso borrow the PSP from jian yi...it's superb...i like it..





After that...we reach there.. going into the sunway pyramid..hi,that'z me..
ask ppl how to go to sunway pyramid convention centre...
celine dad is our leader...hoho...n have an aunty n her son oso follow wif us
Wow...u know...it's totally different from what I think about
I thought that it juz a small stage at the middle of shopping centre...
Everybody stand there n watch their performance....But NO...
there're so high class...I'm forget to bring my jecket...



the s.p.convention centre...


n I think there're many Cristian there...well..they're kind
n sing a song...then pray...then just keep repeated it
the song is very nice..But i dunno whatz the song name...><>


Danny one...Will liu

Celine group is the 3rd group...
wow...she is the leader n like commander...
the she is the youngest in the team...
well done celine...feel proud with you...hahaha..
group 1...
wow....celine didi help us to take the picture...thx ...

then..11.30...every shop close already...
but we 4 haven taken dinner yet...
so go mc donald n enjoy our supper^^

celine friendz send us go back to skul..
n thx you ur friend ah...

reach skul at 12.20am....
so late....fortunately mummy din scold

well...now is 2.40am....i'm so so so so so tired.....gud night

1 comment:

Tong said...

hav video or not?
i wan watch~~
sry tat I cant go wif u all~
^^