Saturday, October 29, 2011

A quick update

I've just so busy lately with the abundance of homeworks and activities which really kill my times.
Anyway, I guess I am doing well in Chemical Engineering, perhaps, I still can survive ~.~
Just a little bit procrastinate, I have just lost the enthusiam in study and gaining knowledge like what I did last year.
Wanted to improve more on general knowledge and guess what? I am eager to take more practical subjects instead of paperworksubjects. Like join a Spanish class, how to start a business, what to sell and how to invest on share market. Thanks to osk challenging competition, by now, I know more about stock market =)

And I've joined choir since last week, and there's an audition and I sang When I fall in love.
I never feel so nervous until the moment, when I sang the song in front of judges. lol.
And now I'm part of the choir and going to do a duet with my partner, we'll sing I Believe I Can Fly by R.Kelly, syoknye, kan? =D

Will record the performance and probably will post it on this blog. =)

tata~

No comments: