Saturday, June 4, 2011

Craving for food - Shogun One Utama

Nottinghamers are hungry and craving for food! 
As you know, majority of my friends are come from Seremban and they are seeking for an opportunity to visit One Utama.

First of all, they would like to go have a buffet and one my friend who stay near One Utama suggest Shogun.
Basically, Shogun and Saisaki both of them are under the same management. 
I'd tried Saisaki 5 years ago, so I couldn't provide any judgement for which is better between Shogun and Saisaki.

By the way, I still can reminisced some hilarious and funny moment after finished the Saisaki buffet.
I couldn't stand up, stand straight and walked at all.
Because their food quality is perfect and the buffet is superb, superrrrrr niceeeee!

But if you are contemplating about which buffet to choose, personally, I think Saisaki is better, which is situated at Jalan Penang, just 3 minutes walk from Pavilion.
I tried Saisaki long time ago, so I was wondering how was their standard right now. 

Kindly be reminded that all the seats were occupied during the weekdays in Saisaki(because of their strategy location C= ) whereas Shogun do not have empty seats on weekend. Antithesis lol  
    
My friend's ultimate goal was Jogoya, which we'd tried it last December. 

Look at the glamorous food and the sumptuous environment will definitely make your saliva flow and stimulate your taste bud! =)   













They provide Tabasco pepper sauce too! =D

Different variety of sushi



Not bad actually.
The price is much more cheaper than Jogoya and Tenji.
In my opinion, I do prefer buffet like Kempachi, Tao cuisine, Shogun and Saisaki which is more to Japanese buffet.
Jogoya's standard drop and not suit me I guess. A LOT of seafoods, stangyyyy seafood like sea snail those stuffs of seafood -.-!

rating: 3.5/5 stars  :D

And thanks for Song You's pics and da amazzziing camera! whootss!

No comments: