Tuesday, April 19, 2011

An important message to you

I was pretty busy in the previous weeks due to those lap reports, homework etc.
Now I am enjoying 3 weeks study week. Enjoy in the first week and sorrow in the last two weeks Wheee!
I got copious notes and things to finish! Especially homework deal with Mathematics like Calculus and Applied Algebra. 
Never mind, what I wrote is just a starting and not the main point.


I went to a Levain and dined in sumptuous surrounding (sumptuous=a new word I learnt, mean looking very expensive and elegant). Basically Levain is a shop selling bread, which is more emphasize on French-style. I had a superb dinner there by ordering their Spaghetti. 
Pictures are posted on my album in Facebook! :)


Kay, Main point! 

  • Herbalife!
  • How am I going to spend my summer break from end of May to september?
  • Needa exercise and learn some new skills!
I went back to Nottingham campus on Sunday evening bt KTM. 
Seats were empty inside the train, so I can easily hunt a place to sit.
Normally I will use my time wisely, like pondering or read some books. 
I can barely remember I am reading book regarding Universe. A malay women with a small face walk in and sit beside me.
She asked me whether I am a form 5 student and bla bla bla. (perhaps she saw me reading something interesting)
The main intention was she wants me to join their Herbalife.
She told me she is a part time student and explained lots bout Herbalife, how the pyramid MLM system functioned and how it's work.
And she told me there is an outlet in Kajang, which do provides training for pep who are interested in Herbalife every Wednesday. 
But then you must sign up for this program, which mean you will be the women's downline. 
She advise me not to go alone for the training, bring lots of friends to accompany me. 
I know the main intention. LOL. I thought she is thinking about my safety, that's why ask me not to go alone. By bringing more friends to go, she can get more "downliners".
If you know how the MLM working, you will know how important the downliners.
Other than that , you need to introduce products to clients and work hard .



And she even told me how prosperous her friend is. Her friend earn RM30k in one month, but then I am not sure this is the salary for every months or not. 
Her friend's just same with her, who's a part time student now.


And convincing me to join their Herbalife. She gave me a brochure with her name and email address, and exhort me to add her in Facebook.


I am still contemplating, perhaps it just a scam. Know what scam is? Get money rapidly. If you don't know it, take few minutes to google it for your own good. :)
I am not sure Herbalife is a scam or not but then I think I needa to do some research 1st.
Be aware and don't drop into trick and get cheated.


I am looking for jobs during my summer break. 
And perhaps going to learn guitar.
And Self-learning photoshop and web design via internet.


Time pass in a wink and blink of eyes! 
Take time to colour your life and make it more meaningful and interest.


Quote from Celine's blog. Life is not just money, money and MONEY! and study, study, and STUDY! 

take care pep! :)

No comments: