Monday, February 8, 2010

Wantsss!!

I want!!!!
A printed T-shirt *shiny surface* like this =)
And good design!

And a niceeeee scarve and "cold clothes" or winter clothes
From Quicksilver OneUtama: RM300++
so exp =(

And a watch like these:(I prefer swatch)


and a watch something like that:

And a new handphone like Nokia E72 or 5730XM. It's touch screen not sensitive as Iphone.

5730XM, which colour you like? Give me some opinion =) I love red and blue.


And I went to Sunwya Lagoon last last week, can't bring the camera, so use the hp camera. Blur T.T
I like it. This is the second time I went to Sunway Lagoon. I went to there @ 7 years old =.=



RANDOM PICTURE


me in jan 2010
my beloved sister who study in korea now T.T
my mother...look like steward.haha
my super cute and adorable cousin from kelantan. Smart and Clever kid!

*If you go google search: David Archuleta Showcase Malaysia, you'll find me and celine pic =D



























2 comments:

Bernice Lim said...

o.O giv u opinion a~
hehe...prefer black silver d
lols~~~neither of wat u prefer ^^

Alfred Low said...

yea I thinking whether i want to take red or blue or black.
some people say black silver so biasa.