I wanna get my driving license as fast as possible =)
Go to listen the 5 hour talks, boring dao die~
then now reading the undang question.
And I'm planning my future now
Finally I decided to go into the University of Nottingham
And no A level anymore, replace with foundation in engineering, cause my family say A level need 1 and half year, wasting time, and I was like, Yeah,really wasting my time, some more 100% exam...die
March-June : PLKN =(
July: Intake of foundation in engineering (3 semester/10 months)
After that, continue my study to Bachelor of Chemical with Environmental Engineering(3 years)
And Master of Chemical with Environmental Engineering (1 year)
But the fees is quite expensive, foundation need 21000$, 3 year bachelor need 126000, if continue to master need 150000 @@
so hopefully I can get scholarship
Hope that i can study my master in England.
* I wanna go Korea to find my lovely sis T_T
No comments:
Post a Comment