Busy life zzZ
really very busy....not enough time...
and my holiday was sooo awesome....at least i'm not wasting my time watch tv or play games,haha
I go education fair, watch Avatar, cheung k ,chili's and Jogging + exercise!!!
oh i love my life now...haha
And i'll be go to Turkey at 27 december =)
very cool...mayb got snow...
Pls watch avatar...really amazing...if the cinema full le,dun choose back row de
not nice de =) choose middle or front
I fall in love with Pandora. Hate how human destroy the trees and their "mothers"
hope i can solve the environmental problem =) save our earth
3 comments:
snow came down in christmas day here~ it was a lovely christmas for me...haha!! how was yours?? celebrated with our family, cousins and aunt lea~ so nice^^
Hi, as you may already discovered I'm recent here.
In first steps it is very good if somebody supports you, so hope to meet friendly and helpful people here. Let me know if I can help you.
Thanks and good luck everyone! ;)
Hello,
I have developed a new clean web 2.0 wordpress theme.
Has 2 colours silver and blue, has custom header(colour or image).
I am curently working on it, so if you have suggestions let me know.
You can view live demo and download from here www.getbelle.com
If you found bug reports or you have suggestions pm me.
Wish you a happing using.
many thanks to [url=http://www.usainstantpayday.com/]USAInstantPayDay.com[/url] for paying the hosting and developement of the theme
teencecyptogy
Post a Comment