kay kay~i decided to update my blog today in english n Chinese =P
cuz my broken english hard to convey what I want to say~
i'm very busy recently cuz teachers give us a lottttt of homeworks
I realised that this year is important
but we need to get rest and relax=D
hopefully u'all dont give tooooo much homeworks to us =D
the FIrst DAy of school,
it was kinda make me SHOcked
the first day then we argue and controversy with my class teacher who taught us history
【pn.chen tamil】@@ lol
she's was 【some】stubborn too,哈哈
cause form 1 till form 5,there're no teacher that control our seat position
that's mean we can sit where we like~
and lyn yie..jian yi..dick shen argue with teacher
and i heard dick shen called teacher to apologize...FREEZE...he's so bold...geng...haha
then then then....the one who teach us in physic is Cik Zulaili~
她每天都很喜歡諷刺人,暗暗地插人一刀@@ 雖然我沒有很討厭她啦~
then she zat us lo~give her "scold"...
and I like she teach us physic....she keep asking question and simply point ppl to answer
I think she wants to force us study gua...haha
上他的第一堂課我的心真的真的跳到很厲害@@怕到......
the one who sit beside me is Dick Shen...{nx time let u see his photo...haha...i didnt have his photo now}
erm...he is head prefect..n keep sibuk selalu....haha
and i feel stress beside him...haha...really really pandai person
he do homework very very fast @@ so this force me to do all my homework in school...haha
and he teach me mathematic and explain to me and show me the solution
thank you ya....dick shen
erm...sit behing me is hangqin n jugek them...
with kok yoong gang...I always heard the joke [that produced by kok yoong] 哈哈
they nice ppl too...nasib baik i kenal them in form 4 already ...if not i will be very lonely
thank you so much for your all accompanied
I know sometimes I very 煩and吵...haha
sry ya.......
hmmm...I sit at the left[est]hand side of the class
and i enjoy to see 拉圾車清理垃圾的過程[feel curious and interested]
cik zulaili last time ask us to write our desire/aspiration/cita^2 on the whiteboard
and i write environmental engineering...it's a engineer that related abour the environment and i like IT !
haha...may'b i'm going to be a pilot in my future@@ no want knows what would happen in the future~
今年我發現到自己有點孤單+寂寞
erm....朋友多并不代表他們能與我分享我的心事
和我最最最熟的卻是沒幾個
而且每次與我分享心事的都是那一位女孩子[現在比較少了]
他會給我反應,雖然有時會罵我@@
沒理由叫我跟tan kah qi分享心事吧~~~他懶得理我
第一天跟迪生坐的時候很靜
平時我愛講話,可是就是那時想不出什么話題來講
然后第一個星期都很stress~哈哈
沒有什么人跟我講話T_T【孤零零一個】
第二個星期就有講比較多話了
時不時轉過身跟如玉和涵青講講話
然后跟兄弟他們坐得很遠了
全部都坐在右手邊,而我一個坐在左手邊而已~慘叻....
還是比較喜歡去年...yummy~
我會試著努力去update update 下我的blog~
還有,如果你有心事,可以來找我,haha
i'm always open arms ~^^
and remember to click "footprints in the sand" video [up site there] which sang by leona lewis
it's very very very touched @@ and footprints in the sand is talk about friendship~nice!
the lyrics of Footprints in the sand [i wanna cry after watch the video]
You walked with me, Footprints in the sand, And helped me understand, Where I'm going, You walked with me, When I was all alone, With so much unknown, Along the way, Then I heard you say, I promise you, I'm always there, When your heart is filled with sorrow, And despair, I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand. I see my life flash across the sky, So many times have I been so afraid.And just when I, have thought I lost my way, You gave me strength to carry on, That's when I heard you say, I promise you I'm always there When your heart is filled With sorrow and despair And, I'll carry you When you need a friend You'll find my footprints in the sand.When I'm with you, Well I know you've been there, And I can feel you when you say, I promise you (you)I'm always thereWhen your heart is filled (when your heart)With sadness and despair (and despair)I'll carry you when you need a friend (need a friend)You'll find my footprints in the sand. (I promise you)Ohh. (I'm always there)When your heart is full ofSadness and despair, (and despair)I'll carry you when you need a friend. (I'll carry you)You'll find my footprints in the sand. Uhh mmhhh.
【時間將會沖淡一切】
No comments:
Post a Comment