Friday, September 5, 2008

stress...pressure...tension...

*yup...everything u thought will happen will never happen*

I wish to posses a labtop for doing my own thing...
My younger sis using the microphone that I buy n talk wif her boyfriend
she likes to do this every nights...lol
my comp is window 2000..n of course it's hang when I opening my blog...
n it's cut off her conversation...n started to scold me..
call me close my program...but i didn't obey her
she started angry n press the calculator with big force
(she's doing account when chating wif her BF)
I wish to having a laptop during Chrismas day...
of course i think this is unreasonable n ridiculous...it's sooO expensive

T_T that's a lot of assignment I need to complete in this month-->>sept...
chinese projek...OMG...i dunno what should I do
English projek....I like it...hehe..
it'e seems easier n interested than the boring chinese projek...
hopefully I can accomplish this 2 project as fast as possible...


i like this 2 photo very much...they're my classmates
everybody looks enjoy..playful..
look like a big family...
this photo is capture at 8/8/2008...an anniversaries day
yeah~n beijing olympic held at 8/8/2008 too....

now i just know that mdm.lim gt play friendster...hoho
so IN compare to other teacher...n mdmlim pannai computer...
From her friendster blog..I just know that she's studying in University Malaya now...
she's study Masters in Instructional Technology now
master very pro...(bachelor>>master>>docte)

below is the link....
link: http://mdmlim.blog.friendster.com/2008/08/mit-graduation-2008/