Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hapi berthdayyy to Meggie, lyn yie, n celine yap….
U all now are sixteen years old oledi…rite??
haiz…everybody old already le ><


I’m anxious and worry about what present I want to give to Maggie…celine..n lyn yie
headache…especially celine…haha…
very hard to choose ur present..
cuz all what I wanna to give have ppl book already…


After that...at 20t October 2008
A group of Japan students will arrived our skul[jusz…3 hour ><]
to interact n communicate with each others…
I haven learn the Japanese language…hope somebody will help me…


Lastly…I wanna to change my cell phone already…
actually is update my cell phone…any suggestion???
I think I will go n buy SE k810i…nt very expensive n very “Dai”


Perhaps I will post my picture tomorrow..
cause I’m going to celebrate celine...lyn yie..n meggie birthday tomorrow at sushi station
I scare I will be abandon or forsake…><
hope everything is going well n I will get a memorable night tomorrow :)

No comments: